Craig Conway (Cardiff City)
Graham Dorrans (West Bromwich Albion)
James Forrest (Celtic)
James McArthur (Wigan Athletic)
James Morrison (West Bromwich Albion)
Steven Naismith (Everton)
Robert Snodgrass (Norwich City)

Forwards
Leigh Griffiths (Wolverhampton Wanderers)
Jamie Mackie (Nottingham Forest)
Shaun Maloney (Wigan Athletic)
Ross McCormack (Leeds United)
Jordan Rhodes (Blackburn Rovers)

Ikechi Anya born in Glasgow to a Romanian mother and Nigerian father. Listed as a defender even though his natural position is listed as a winger.

Kenny Miller has also officially retired from international football.

Edited by mgm

Good time for Miller to Retire especially after his goal at Wembley !!

NOt many Scottish players get to go out on a high !!!

What with a defeat .aye great way to go oot.

half your rangers team went oot wi a defeat in 98

Wattie what's rangers got to do with a tartan army section, get to feck wae that pash min, who gives a toss what team they play for, they put the famous tartan shirt on so get behind them, internationals is a team not individuals #scudbook

because hes a rangers man well known for ripping the tartan army

Wattie what's rangers got to do with a tartan army section, get to feck wae that pash min, who gives a toss what team they play for, they put the famous tartan shirt on so get behind them, internationals is a team not individuals #scudbook

Nothing what so ever to do with me being a rangers man. Just don't have time for the tartan army. There deluded. Face paints. Kilts and sea socks. Doc martins and they stupid feathers. And the ach we were unlucky at least we scored mentality when they get beat. Levein lost my faith in Scotland and to be fair I've never given strachan a chance. With boys like mull grew and Scott brown James Forrest we have a long way to go. Lets hope he finds more players with Scottish grandparents.

Edited by LARRY

Nothing what so ever to do with me being a rangers man. Just don't have time for the tartan army. There deluded. Face paints. Kilts and sea socks. Doc martins and they stupid feathers. And the ach we were unlucky at least we scored mentality when they get beat. Levein lost my faith in Scotland and to be fair I've never given strachan a chance. With boys like mull grew and Scott brown James Forrest we have a long way to go. Lets hope he finds more players with Scottish grandparents.

'Larry' you are a fecking pain in the erse ser. By the way, learn the difference between there and their ser or I might start telling you the meaning of other words like incorporated if you want to find out who is deluded ser.

Anyway, looks like an all right squad for a couple of hard games.

'Larry' you are a fecking pain in the erse ser. By the way, learn the difference between there and their ser or I might start telling you the meaning of other words like incorporated if you want to find out who is deluded ser.

Silly me. Back to night school I hink. Sorry think.

Nothing to do wi him being a rangers man then he goes and names 3 Celtic players lot the whole squad !!!! :) :) :)

Facing Diddy !!!! ;)

lost your faith in scotland ? you or your alias were never scottish . oh by the way, hockey , your team loses to germany ......on penalties .

hope your reading aw this pal

but your fine wi cants dancing along main roads at a prodfest and causing mayhem