Fife Football Forum

Squad To Face Belgium & Macedonia

mgm

Bring back Paul devlin. Got to be better than Forrest. Mulgew never a centre mid. Hanley is worse than murder. Whitaker couldnae pass wind. Griffiths is out his depth. Apart from that worked hard but outclassed. Two games left to get of the bottom of the group. Can't see it.

Thot mulgrew did ok but shud of been centre haf before Hanley!belgium identified Forrest as the threat and didn't give him a sniff correct about griffiths well out of his depths just shows how gd kenny miller was for us,Steven fletcher will be in there when fit tho!we have decent attacking options ut our defence is brutal its bad when ure wishing gary Caldwell was fit!

Thot mulgrew did ok but shud of been centre haf before Hanley!belgium identified Forrest as the threat and didn't give him a sniff correct about griffiths well out of his depths just shows how gd kenny miller was for us,Steven fletcher will be in there when fit tho!we have decent attacking options ut our defence is brutal its bad when ure wishing gary Caldwell was fit!

Behave yourself min. Belgium were not worried about him one bit. If anything they were probably glad when he got the baw.

I've noticed Larry hasn't been on to slag Scotlands U16s for their impressive victory over Italy yesterday. Only posts when it suits him :whistling:

Did not even know they were playing. Italy must have injuries. Well done to the young lads.

Won 3-1, Scotty Booth in charge.

Think the U21's were unfortunate to lose 4-0 to Netherlands, we must have missed about 5 or 6 great chances at 0-0...that's the difference I guess.

I also thought Mulgrew was one of Scotland's better players last night, seemed calm on the ball and very rarely did he not find a blue shirt with his passing. I thought Forrest should have been hooked at half time, to me it never looked like he beleived he could get past Vertongan (spelling), back pocket springs to mind. We were up against a very good team, at times I thought we competed well but we were out classed and I don't think when we had the ball we gave enough options for passes to be made it seemed like a few boys were not showing and giving angles. Think some players lacked belief that we could get anything from the game.