Fife Football Forum

Squad To Face Belgium & Macedonia

mgm

Wattie what's rangers got to do with a tartan army section, get to feck wae that pash min, who gives a toss what team they play for, they put the famous tartan shirt on so get behind them, internationals is a team not individuals #scudbook

because hes a rangers man well known for ripping the tartan army

Nothing what so ever to do with me being a rangers man. Just don't have time for the tartan army. There deluded. Face paints. Kilts and sea socks. Doc martins and they stupid feathers. And the ach we were unlucky at least we scored mentality when they get beat. Levein lost my faith in Scotland and to be fair I've never given strachan a chance. With boys like mull grew and Scott brown James Forrest we have a long way to go. Lets hope he finds more players with Scottish grandparents.

tartan army indeed and their dress sense , unliike the scum that wrap themselves in butchers aprons and wreck anyone or any place in their way .

Wattie what's rangers got to do with a tartan army section, get to feck wae that pash min, who gives a toss what team they play for, they put the famous tartan shirt on so get behind them, internationals is a team not individuals #scudbook

Nothing what so ever to do with me being a rangers man. Just don't have time for the tartan army. There deluded. Face paints. Kilts and sea socks. Doc martins and they stupid feathers. And the ach we were unlucky at least we scored mentality when they get beat. Levein lost my faith in Scotland and to be fair I've never given strachan a chance. With boys like mull grew and Scott brown James Forrest we have a long way to go. Lets hope he finds more players with Scottish grandparents.

but your fine wi cants dancing along main roads at a prodfest and causing mayhem

What's that got to do with it. Don't think they cause mayhem when there dancing along main roads ,it's the people that don't agree with there dancing along main roads that usually cause the bother

but your fine wi cants dancing along main roads at a prodfest and causing mayhem

What's that got to do with it. Don't think they cause mayhem when there dancing along main roads ,it's the people that don't agree with there dancing along main roads that usually cause the bother

You had some disputed but salient points until you named three Celtic lads!

You had some disputed but salient points until you named three Celtic lads!

Don't rate them simple

Why does anyone even reply to this tit! He will be pulling the head off it every time someone replies to any of his irrelevant and normally off topic posts.

Didnae take you long to get yer neb in bawwwbag. Ma post was not off topic. This is Shirley the off topic post I have read for a while. Away and stick yer skirt on and paint yer pus ya rocket

Aw larry larry larry, a told u once and ill tell u again, stick to the circus forum uh clown ffs min, I like a wee wind up now and again like but u take it to far. I'm sure u ripped into wee Forrest the last time and what did I tell u he nets the biggest goal ov his life and bags a SCOTTISH team 20million.