Fife Football Forum

Team Lines

Hi lads can anyone help me out on here. I am helping out with the secretary job at the Ciswo and I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy of a team sheet blank as the one sent by John McCombie doesn't open. I can then save it onto my computer and get it typed up properly, cheers if anyone can help

Hi lads can anyone help me out on here. I am helping out with the secretary job at the Ciswo and I was wondering if anyone could send me a copy of a team sheet blank as the one sent by John McCombie doesn't open. I can then save it onto my computer and get it typed up properly, cheers if anyone can help

Whats ur email address mate?

Whats ur email address mate?

U able to send me a copy aswell dave?al pm u ma email if that ok?

Cheers

Aye you can. Its in microsoft publisher never had any bother with it

A might be wrong but a think the boys problem is that he doesn't have Microsoft publisher & the one jock sends is a .pub file.a downloaded openoffice n tried to open it wi that but its aw mixed up