Fife Football Forum

League Cup Final

ya cant

bowhill v civil @ kelty hearts park 2-00 sunday 27th oct

like to wish both teams all the best and think it will be a close match ,might even go to pens.

ps pissin down just now hopefully nothing comes of the weather and we get a good crowd up to watch .

like to wish both teams all the best and think it will be a close match ,might even go to pens.

ps pissin down just now hopefully nothing comes of the weather and we get a good crowd up to watch .

How much to get in?

How much to get in?

oops a missed that

free entry

3-0 civil wi minutes to go, never in doubt apparently. I heard the bowhill Ned brigade were out in full chucking flares n bottles on the pitch....

Great result for Civil!. Well done!.

Bowhill look strong this year but I think it will be Leven or Civil for the League.

Edited by leomessi1984

How much to get in?

oops a missed that

free entry

Lol Pete. You don't mention it's free often enough. :ok:

Well done civil better team on the day! We never showed up. Biggest game of our season so far n we let oursels doon. We'l bounce back tho! Aw the best boys enjoy yer night! Keep that side n cany see much teams beatin them lif they play like that good footballing side.

Civil 3 v 0 bowhill. B Allan, c mcdougall and t Lambie scorers.

Really enjoyable day marred by complete and utter idiots who claimed they were bowhill supporters. Bowhill were just as embarrassed.

To the boy Lenny who plays in goal for dundonald (so I was told). Clearly u can't handle drink so I suggest u stop as u are an embarrassment . On a Sunday at a cup final I do not want to see the following

(1) your (and from where I was standing I would keep it hidden)

(2) you setting off flares and bangers in front of disabled/woman and young child supporters

(3) you kicking a bin narrowly missing a female supporter

(4) you spitting on our right back when he isn't looking (classy)

I will apologise to any person who witnessed was subjected to this behaviour. And as stated it was not real supporters for either team.

This type of behaviour will only lead to junior teams withdrawing their facilities

Thank you to bowhill and Kelty (for your hospitality)

Anyway well chuffed we won a cup. C'mon the civil.