Fife Football Forum

Brian Mclean

LARRY

dropped from wigan team today for refusing to wear a poppy on his shirt,well done to owen coyle for this decision,hes not slow in taken the queens sterling and shows no respect for our war dead,hopefully they fine him a weeks wages and donate it to the poppy appeal.send him back home.

The reason you've never heard of him is because Wigan don't have a player by that name !!!

Stick to copy and Pastes Pete !!!!!!

At least then you might get the information half right. !!!

Even if it was true, you can't force people to wear a poppy !!!!

Another peice of useless tripe the dirty unwashed blue boys tried to use to to get one-up on Rememberance day !!!!!

The other belter that went viral in minutes was that Celtic was the only game in Britian not to have a minutes silence on Saturday !!!!

Someone even knocked up a nice we list of games that did and games that didn't with Celtic the only game in the latter !!!

None of the brain dead actually bothered to check to see if this was actual fact they just jumped all over it like a Jack Russell on heat !!!!

Is sad to see that some football fans spend more time castigating people for not respecting Rememberance day than actually honouring the fallen themselves !!!!

I'd bet half them where no where near a service yesterday !!! :-(

Edited by jimmythesaint

4 matches in scotland did not observe the minutes silence , shocking . the only one that could be excused was ross county the reason being not to give the scum that follow the visitors a platform .

I heard that John Reid paid Ross County a wee backhander to not have one so as not to upset Anthony Worral Stokes! Shocking from a former Defense Secretary and a Baron!!

Was a directive put out by the SFA? If not I don't know how you can blame the ref? At the end of the day it's nice that nowadays most clubs show respect and hold the silence but as has already been stated let's not forget the reason for the since and use it as a cheap point scoring exercise. Clubs that didn't hold a silence probably just forgot - not their finest moments but an easy mistake if nothing official has been said to them. Do we really need to look for other reasons that aren't there?

Was a directive put out by the SFA? If not I don't know how you can blame the ref? At the end of the day it's nice that nowadays most clubs show respect and hold the silence but as has already been stated let's not forget the reason for the since and use it as a cheap point scoring exercise. Clubs that didn't hold a silence probably just forgot - not their finest moments but an easy mistake if nothing official has been said to them. Do we really need to look for other reasons that aren't there?

" just forgot , easy mistake " bullsh-t .how can anyone possibly forget ?

I told you. John Reid was behind it. Was blethering to him last night in an Edinburgh Thai massage parlour and he told me that he paid off Ross County through monies he receives from Bono and Sir Terry Wogan. He's a bad man and not that well endowed according to Mie Lyn!

I think it's fairly obvious that ross county whilst getting their specially designed poppy shirts, did not forget.

Celtic managed a silence no bother last year when we were at home on Remembrance Sunday,but don't think teams like county,Hibs,at Johnstone,Partick,Cowdenbeath etc who didn't have one should be castigated for it.

If people want to remember,get off their arse on Remembrance Sunday and boost the numbers at the services all over Scotland...