Fife Football Forum

Happy(Hibs V Raith)

read davie provan and bill leckie pal,sure rangers deserved punishment but to kill Scottish football for hatred reasons was wrong,over in Germany bourussia Dortmund run into money problems and who helped them out to survive ...Bayern munich there arch rivals gave them millions to survive as they knew if that club folded there rivalry was dead and now german football is thriving with both teams in the champions league final not long ago..........anyone who thinks Scottish football is booming is either a lying bassa or just daft.

Pete, refusing to give a team special treatment after the they liquidated was the right thing to do !!!!

Scottish football could not allow rangers to enter into the top tier as it would have made the game here a complete joke !!

FFS you got special dispensation to enter a team into the 3rd division remember !!

Scottish football has been dying for a lot longer than since rangers went down the tubes, money has killed the game up here and football in general, its bad enough just now with a one horse race but is a 2 horse race really any better ??

You think Scottish football has died only since rangers died, you think we don't have a league sponsor because rangers aren't in the top tier ??

Utter bullsh1t, its that kind of arrogance that got your club in trouble in the first place !!

Like so many of your support you blame EVERY ONE ELSE for what happened to your club and not the people who actually killed it which was your owners !!

MAV has mentioned the trouble your new club is in several times on this thread and you haven't acknowledged it once??

Why not?? No doubt when you's go into administration it will be every cant else's fault again !!

You (and your other Log in LARRY) do nothing but slag Scottish football off and every other team in it bit never mention your own team ??

Scottish football isn't booming, but it wasn't when rangers were around either so what exactly is your point??

However, Smaller clubs are finding increased gates, other clubs are winning trophies more regular, Celtic are prob the biggest losers out of all this as the Old Firm game is no more but our we haven't missed rangers financially which yous boys said we would !!

Its not Booming, buts its improved for much more people than you think !!!

Scotty macs bang on.

Who has missed rengers ?

Aberdeen?' Dundee utd? Hibs, caley thistle ?, Ross county, hearts, st mirren, Motherwell Patrick ? .. No one of them missed the septic mob over the last 2 seasons. All are doing fine without yous. But you don't want to hear that do you, you lot want to think the game is fecked without rengers ! the myth we all need rengers is laughable, you only need ask any supporter of these teams n they will confirm this to be true.

you are deluded if you think the game is fecked without sevvco5088.

Celtics financial figures were amazing and are not suffering financially without yous, actually it's the opposite, they are prospering financially and will probably do so for a few years to come.

In a football sense ye we miss the battle for the league title from week to week and attendances reflect this fact BUT let's not kid on attendances are great down govan way!!! Free tickets to schools n supporters clubs, sponsors only have to ask n they can have as many as they like, n ticket prices at an all time low, you only need to read the papers to find out the mess rengers are still in... So much for Armageddon eh

traditionally these clubs start the season hoping for 3rd place or hoping for a cup run but now they have second to aim for and a wee chance of euro football the next season, one of them will win the league cup this season n maybe the Scottish cup.- healthy eh

did st mirren no win the league cup last season ? . Oh I bet they would swap that for 180 mins of listening to the sash n how far up your legs Fenian blood is upto eh.

Listen your team got what they deserved and it's no other cants fault but your own - to pretend all Scottish footballs top teams are missing rengers is wrong - the main team missing rengers in the top league is ............. RENGERS.

Get on with it FFS

Speaking to the Ciltic supporters in St.Andrews who go to the games they are stuck between the joy of Rengers self destruction and the fact that they haven't really looked forward to many games this season outside the CL as there is no real fun or atmosphere like it. As for the other teams the one thing they will be missing is it made most fans week/month if they got one over on the old firm in the league and they only have Ciltic to do try that against and all have failed so far this season.

On a personal note I haven't been to the pub to watch a Sunday game in two years and i enjoyed the banter with my Ciltic chums whatever the score. (I obviously convinced them to wash and put their teeth in before coming down to the pub)!

Jimmy.

Av said loads of times we deserved a punishment and 90%of rangers fans wanted to go down to the third division at the time as they knew we wouldnt be able to compete in the spl with the team we had left after the crook craig whyte robbed us and hmrc.sure celtc are the biggest losers by over 5 million pounds a year but they have had a free run to the champions league money allthough they struggled last season as they were only a crossbar away from going out to a team called shaktar karagandy but they have reaped the rewards of money which has seen them return profits of millions ...but celtc fans still arent happy with this as the club has got worse and worse over the past 4 years as there is no competition any more.......my point is they brought sporting integrity to the front and asked there fans what to do with rangers...thought the financial guy at clubs make these decisions.celtc would have been quite happy havin rangers with a 25 point reduction still in spl and reaping the benifits of havin old firm games and knowing they were going to win the league and still raking the extra cash in...as for other log in larry...a know who he is but a cant log in as the mods on here would confirm...although he does tell me things whats getting written...other teams in the league can say that they are better off without rangers kidding themselves on as playing rangers or celtic was there biggest games of the season ....hatred killed the game in scotland is an opinion that i stick by and we will pass teams on the way back up with a wry smile knowing we done it on the park with our dignity intact.

I think scottish football has been hugely more enjoyable without rangers.

Your Munich story is completely ballsed up. There was a meeting about TV cash in Germany recently. The reason? Everyone getting bored of the same teams dominating. Similar to protests in Spain by fans.

The only people who miss rangers are Celtic. The competitions have been more enjoyable and crowds remained strong. You are completely wrong to think people miss the old for. Derby.

is that right scotty,and how we not got a sponsor for our premiership if its that good without rangers,everyone saying how strong Aberdeen are this season ,its only 3 weeks ago when hearts under 21s went up to pittodrie and beat this great Aberdeen team ,keep trying to bum up a one horse race with the race for 2nd ............never heard so much pish in my life watching football.......how many points behind are Aberdeen from celtc at the moment ....look back over the seasons and see how close any team outside the old firm actually got within 20 points of top of the league......

Because Scotland is dominated by Celtic and rangers. Now rangers are in league 1 sponsors aren't interested.

However to us fans football is 11 v 11. I don't care who we are playing. One year I seen Aberdeen v st mirren 6 times and every game was shit.

Sponsorship means nothing to me because I'm an Aberdeen fan. I went through the miserable McGhee years and will go whatever happens when I can.

I think for fans like you, who no disrespect, who don't go regular and judge football on crowds and tv coverage, in sure it is lesser experience and yes provan commentates on epl, I'm sure it's shit for him but quite frankly some epl games are shit but they sell their product.

We live in a country who instead of praising hearts kids for winning at pottodrie use it as a reason to talk down our league