Fife Football Forum

Premier Standings

two touch

Brian if the shoe was on the other foot we'd be fecked off as well but the difference is I wouldn't be on here claiming it's a tainted title.

I'm not saying it's tainted mate just saying we feel understandably hard done by but we've just got to get the heads down and get the games won, the titles not finished yet so should be a good run in!

Edited by Brian.H

There are still a few hard and tricky ties to be played so league is not won or lost yet

We at brucefield just like Shaun @ rosyth and gav @ crystal will be going out to try and win remaining fixtures

All I'm going to say from here on in is may the best team win and good luck

Edited by steven22

League meetings topic

as I explained to peter lawrie acorn had ALREADY PAID one of the fines and the ref fee for an earlier unfulfilled fixture

Acorn fines £130 4games+1 red card what ties 2 posts

So Shaun where you getting they paid £40 then remainder at last meeting from I have pms from wattie in which he like ur pms thought they should be debt suspended according to Craig Lindsay at meeting acorn were only due £40 as of 8th December just under the debt suspension limit (I thought he said £30) but really it was

£10 red card 17th nov

£30 24th nov limekilns no shows

£30 1st December kinghorn in which they even tried to get kinghorn to say game kicked of to avoid fine was ref paid ?

£30 kitty's 8th December no shows and there resignation was then handed to league on a Sunday ?

Therefor as of the 8th December they were due £100 fines above debt suspension limit as I believe its £50 ? as you said ur a man who knows the rules like you've proven but if ur saying they only paid £40 at first meeting there's another £29 to be added to this lol

There was no debt suspension placed as rab Breslin wouldn't have Been able to chair the meetings and when you brought that out about the ruling I quote from you it "opened a whole can of worms"

Stevie am not on the committee so I don't know the exact figures mate.

What I do know is that Golden Acorn had outstanding fines when they told the league that they were folding and could not fullfil their fixtures. They also told the committee that they fully intended to pay the outstanding fines but would have to square up the council first. Something you cannot do until they invoice you. As Acorn could not compete in anymore fixtures and they had given the committee assurances they would pay their fines maybe the committee felt it wasn't necessary to debt suspend them.

Like I said I'm not on the committee so I don't know the ins and outs mate.

Watched railway twice last year once against brucefield thought brucefield should of won it & once against a poor rosyth team , railway won that 3-0 but rosyth had some chances thought it was poor game aswell

a big difference

What's the difference like wattie the committee couldn't wait to keep fining Kelty at every meeting did they cap there fines not at all and you posted earlier on other post saying they paid £30 +ref fees at previous meetings yet john mcombie says £40 think ur needing to sit down and work out the real story I hope all clubs in future remember this and if find themselves in difficulty with paying fines and such get the same benifit of the doubt

The non-appearance fine is a load o pash anyway!!!!.. Everything get rushed through any points brought up either get ignored or dismissed! why waste petrol when u can get fixtures on here or on league websites...

Member clubs have the power to get rid of the local rule that is in place or even ammend it to what they agree with Gav.

Not another local rule lol.. hee-haw get discussed and handed two bits of paper with fixtures and a minutes of last meeting whoopdy fekin doo.. if you miss all this action you get a fine for your troubles our league cant be that desp for££££££££££?