Fife Football Forum

Hibs Res V Shippy 1/3

No idea what the facilities are like now, but I believe an application has been made to join the Lowland League !

If this is what the pyramid is going to be then I suspect a new influx of players may be required.

Shippy are about to build a stand/ terraced area, and under the criteria the changing rooms have to be expanded also. I'm led to believe there is going to be a cash injection to help costs and to improve the playing side of things with a new management team in place to entice better players to the club

You are getting poor information bud. Construction work is happening but there hasn't been a cash injection and the management team will certainly not be getting replaced either.

I googled it too after posing the question, I didn't realise it had already started

I seen on their website that 7 teams have applied and they are only accepting 4. Seems to be some kind of play off may be in place with a highland league team by the end of next season with a view to a possible play off with the 10th team in league 2...not sure if this has been voted for.

Edited by scotty mac

Yeah, Spartans won the first LL title today.

Play-off with HL winners then bottom placed SPFL League 2 team is scheduled to start from end of next season.

There is a maximum of 4 places available for next season but they could admit none or 2 as well. It depends on how many meet the criteria I suppose.

No idea what the facilities are like now, but I believe an application has been made to join the Lowland League !

If this is what the pyramid is going to be then I suspect a new influx of players may be required.

Shippy are about to build a stand/ terraced area, and under the criteria the changing rooms have to be expanded also. I'm led to believe there is going to be a cash injection to help costs and to improve the playing side of things with a new management team in place to entice better players to the club

You are getting poor information bud. Construction work is happening but there hasn't been a cash injection and the management team will certainly not be getting replaced either.

Your not going to say that the management team will be replaced on this forum tho are you!!!