Fife Football Forum

Results 9.3.14

Jeffries won the local derby today.. and deservedly so. We werent at the races first half and jeffs pretty much won the game then. Sloppy goals from our point of view including an unfortunate own goal but we kept going.. this type of game previously we'd roll over and have tummies tickled but we kept at it and managed a few good goals ourselves .. well done jeffs

Am beginning to think that methil no.8 and bombscare have a wee thing going on, Everytime one of them writes something the other replies! Bombscare couldn't help himself but write a wee 'hahaha' there. Pair of fags! No.8 slagging someone else of now!!? That's no like him! Got a cheek to call me a helmet tae! 😂😂

Am beginning to think that methil no.8 and bombscare have a wee thing going on, Everytime one of them writes something the other replies! Bombscare couldn't help himself but write a wee 'hahaha' there. Pair of fags! No.8 slagging someone else of now!!? That's no like him! Got a cheek to call me a helmet tae! 😂😂

Same goes for ursel and broadfoot, what was it u said the other day? I agree with everything broadfoot says lol, says it all bawbag haha

Clearly slagging off lauders and there park! Nah am no stalking you mate a just look at every forum but see that you talk pish on everyone of them! You no give it a break?

Wot u on aboot neep heed? Am on aboot the council putting the parks off like this weekend when KDY & Levenmouth were all playable!!!! Y would i slag Lauders of they r a decent bunch eh boys :-)

Edited by methil no8