Fife Football Forum

Midweeks

Well if thts when you could be possibly be playing till gid knows when we would finish Shaun if we were 2 progress in the cups haha coupled with the fact that my stag do is the last weekend in May so we would be looking at a free week or another unfulfilled fixture we could be playing in July hahaha

Well considering we both could meet in the semi final of the Fife then one of us will have an extra week :grin:

If Gav knows about your stag weekend he'll have the free week in already :ok:

in reply to mavs comments re last yr no games until the 10th april.

records show there was 8 games on the 3rd

Wattie can you be more transparent?? Midweeks were scheduled for the 10th but your guy shoved one that I know of in, you say 8??? not like you not to post the results of the 8 games. However you did post the result of 1 game.

Wattie can you be more transparent?? Midweeks were scheduled for the 10th but your guy shoved one that I know of in, you say 8??? not like you not to post the results of the 8 games. However you did post the result of 1 game.

8 games were cast. 7 were postponed. 1 match was played. DUFC vs Dunfermline Thistle

8 games were cast. 7 were postponed. 1 match was played. DUFC vs Dunfermline Thistle

Posponed cause it was too dark by any chance??? lol am only having a laugh boys

Wasnr a farce with the acorn tho u bellend. It states that all results r void if a team folds. If its a good nyt we should b able 2 get 90. Anywayz brucefield wont win the league its rosyth

Pffft you're the bellend here lad ha! If it was bayview in that situation you'd be the first on here spitting the dummy!

Edited by Brian.H

Why are you deleting my posts???? Am asking a sensible question regarding the mid weeks games. You state the ref can knock a bit 5-10 mins off to get games finished. I'll ask again what happens I it's a tight game 1-1 and a team scores in the 79th minute, does the ref blow the whistle for full time on 80 minutes??? Am sure the team that conceded the goal will want the whole 90 mins played. Also are the refs taking less fee for only having the game run for 80 mins????

surely both teams would have to agree to 80mins befor kick off!