Fife Football Forum

Latest

ya cant

No gaw be up to ur standards eh match reports smiler but here goes.................. Leven were class the day, ref was a bombscare and the civil strikers were aswell out shopping cos a had the cigars oot

Tanners, i've warned you about the dangers of smoking them ceegars when your wearing the subs suits. All that plastic, it's a fire hazard.

Have you been on the Crown specials again, drinking on an empty heed isnae good for you. TRUST ME, Ask Ricey

No gaw be up to ur standards eh match reports smiler but here goes.................. Leven were class the day, ref was a bombscare and the civil strikers were aswell out shopping cos a had the cigars oot

well i was hoping for a non-bias report but seeing as it was you that replied, sorry i'm still nae further forwarded.

Any neutrals ??? ( my spelling is shiet ) at the game today.

Personnally rate Civil as a GOOD team as they showed us earlier in the season and as a few punters on here have said about them !!!

Was at game as a neutral though pretty even game the difference being the boy murrey up front.Might have been different game if ref gave stonewall pen to civill number 10 when totally taken out at 2-0.Levens third was a well worked move and cool finish which ended the game as a contest.Some really good players on both sides who try to play proper football and wouldnet count any out of league race.

The Wizard hasnt been on in a while as civil keep getting beat lolol

I think u will find I have been off the forum way before we started going through our recent rough patch of results. This was due to recent family illness but thanks for concern. I couldn't give a match report on Saturdays game as I wasn't there. To be honest tho I couldn't give a flying what u thought just wanted to clear up the issue u seem to refuse to let go.

The Wizard hasnt been on in a while as civil keep getting beat lolol

I think u will find I have been off the forum way before we started going through our recent rough patch of results. This was due to recent family illness but thanks for concern. I couldn't give a match report on Saturdays game as I wasn't there. To be honest tho I couldn't give a flying what u thought just wanted to clear up the issue u seem to refuse to let go.

refuse to let wot go? Sorry for ur bad news.