Bowhill Rovers v Kinross Afc

Venue Dallas Doyle Park Ballingry

7.00ko

Fixture 5/7/14

Scottish Brewers Cup Final

Leven United v Bowhill Rovers/Rosyth Civil Service

Venue Tba

2.00ko

No that's season done after 5th July mate, depending on how we get on against rosyth, our season could be finished after cup final on the 2nd July!

Couple o weeks of then back in for training for dundonald bluebell tournament on the 1st August!

Haha, Kany beat it!

What a complete and utter farce. Many fixtureless Saturdays and midweek nights in June then cup finals in July. I hope lessons have been learned this season by whoever generates fixtures and idle weeks. Its reasonable to expect games into the middle of June, but not into July. The 2 finals could potentially be played by teams down to bare bones or worse due to holidays which all reflects very badly on the credibility of the league.

What a complete and utter farce. Many fixtureless Saturdays and midweek nights in June then cup finals in July. I hope lessons have been learned this season by whoever generates fixtures and idle weeks. Its reasonable to expect games into the middle of June, but not into July. The 2 finals could potentially be played by teams down to bare bones or worse due to holidays which all reflects very badly on the credibility of the league.

Oh dear, if only you knew why we are having fixtureless satardays and midweek nights in june, then you would not be putting the above tripe on this forum.

"satardays" ?!!.....but you're right...if only I and everyone else knew...so enlighten me/ us please.

Its nae secret its been discussed on this forum,and the reasons why are there for all to see,you just have to look.

Oh dear, if only you knew why we are having fixtureless satardays and midweek nights in june, then you would not be putting the above tripe on this forum.
the Scottish agm on the 7th was a waste of a Saturday teams should have played then....

the Scottish agm on the 7th was a waste of a Saturday teams should have played then....

I agree,the

l agree with that aswell,we asked for permission from the safa but were told nobody is allowed to play on agm day,so if any leagues played on the 7th they did it without permission.

I agree,the

l agree with that aswell,we asked for permission from the safa but were told nobody is allowed to play on agm day,so if any leagues played on the 7th they did it without permission.
we played on the 7th and won the league, permission was granted, seems to me they must not like you very much ;)

Fixture 24/6/14

Glendale Plastics League

Eastvale v Bowhill Rovers

7.00ko

Fixture 26/6/14

Glendale Plastics League

Rosyth Civil Service v Bowhill Rovers

7.00ko

Fixture 28/6/14

Fence/Deck Cup Final

Bowhill Rovers v Lumphinnans United

Venue Treaton Park Star

2.00ko

Fixture 2/7/14

Kingdom Challenge Cup Final

Bowhill Rovers v Kinross Afc

Venue Dallas Doyle Park Ballingry

7.00ko

Fixture 5/7/14

Scottish Brewers Cup Final

Leven United v Bowhill Rovers/Rosyth Civil Service

Venue Tba

2.00ko

The Scottish Brewers Cup Final will be played at treaton park star.