Fife Football Forum

Scotland V Ingerland,

Should be good although shame it is not at Hampden. I am sure it will be a cracking atmosphere though.

Not being bias,I genuinely think we'll have more of a chance in the Celtic park atmosphere than at hampden..

I'd have all the big Scotland games there,Hampden atmosphere is not as good IMO.

I have not experienced Celtic Park at full tilt, however when Hampden gets going it rocks!! Are the stewards at Celtic Park as easy going as those at Hampden when it comes to standing up to watch the game? North Stand at Hampden is unofficially all standing which makes it loads better in my opinion.

I would still be going to this game mind you even if it was getting played in Bagdad!!

Itl be a great atmosphere at this game, if you want to stand then you stand, I've never sat in my seat at Parkhead since I got it !! :headbang::headbang:

Going to be a bit embarrassing singing about "being a nation again" if we vote NO in September though !!

Maybe time for a wee change of national anthem !!

I have not experienced Celtic Park at full tilt, however when Hampden gets going it rocks!! Are the stewards at Celtic Park as easy going as those at Hampden when it comes to standing up to watch the game? North Stand at Hampden is unofficially all standing which makes it loads better in my opinion.

I would still be going to this game mind you even if it was getting played in Bagdad!!

I know hampden can be rocking but the shape of parkhead and closeness to the pitch will make a much better atmosphere,judge for yourself after the game mate but I'd bet you'll agree.

It's going to be a cracker whatever,I really think can win this time!

I know hampden can be rocking but the shape of parkhead and closeness to the pitch will make a much better atmosphere,judge for yourself after the game mate but I'd bet you'll agree.

It's going to be a cracker whatever,I really think can win this time!

England will win this pal :P