Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
jimmythesaint

Independence

Independence Poll  

47 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

With the vote just over a week away I thought id run a poll on here to see what people opinions are now??

Edited by jimmythesaint

I'd agree. I maybe wrong in saying this but I really think most of the undecideds want to vote yes but are a wee bit scared too.

No wonder,with half the lies and scare stories that the no camp have been putting out and it's getting worse the closer we get..

They are getting desperate. First of all David Cameron has maintained throughout the whole campaign that he won't get involved, 1st sign of uncertainty and he's dropped everything for it. Secondly, the very fact that they put a scottish flag above Downing Street is pathetic, find it quite patronising myself if I'm honest, and finally, call me a loony if you want but I'm quite sure that the panic caused by the latest polls has made up Wils and Kate's mind to announce her pregnancy at such an early stage, why else would they announce it after only 6 weeks or so???????