Fife Football Forum

Scores 25/10/14

ITFC Jez

rosyth got beat 3-1.i kane u wont be happy getting bt but still imo lee{boss} guid result and i hope u told players,committee etc

wullie to be honest i am gutted we lost 3 goals and thats maybe wrong cause they are quality but the goals we lost were because of inexperience and poor decisions but on the other hand i am proud of the way we played and all the young boys and myself will have learned loads today and hopefully can take that onto the rest of the season, you know with being at rosyth yourself how hard working and good a committee we have at rosyth, other committees would have sacked me after last season .

rosyth got beat 3-1.i kane u wont be happy getting bt but still imo lee{boss} guid result and i hope u told players,committee etc

wullie to be honest i am gutted we lost 3 goals and thats maybe wrong cause they are quality but the goals we lost were because of inexperience and poor decisions but on the other hand i am proud of the way we played and all the young boys and myself will have learned loads today and hopefully can take that onto the rest of the season, you know with being at rosyth yourself how hard working and good a committee we have at rosyth, other committees would have sacked me after last season .

Unlucky lee but I think today was all about staying on the game as long as you could , they guys punish you for bad defending , or mistakes , great experience for the young lads , and no shame in that score line , , you won't face players of that quality every week , and really hope you take the positives out of the game , and keep your run going would love to see you going all the way in the league , and I said it before credit to committee for sticking by you mate

No disgrace in Rosyth losing 3-1 to a team of that quality who the bookies had priced up at 1/12 on to win the game. A sterling effort to go in at the break only 1 down as they were put under immense pressure and playing against an extremely strong wind. I thought the opening goal had a touch of good fortune about it and looked like it was wind assisted.

Mikey McMillan was clearly fouled in the box second half, the defender almost hauled his shirt off and bundled him over when he looked set to score but the ref was blind sided.