Fife Football Forum

Ballingry Rovers

Parlane

This is my final say on the matter and hope everyone can move on. Im going to copy two comments from Secretary James Scott which he posted on Pie And Bovril and would like a response.

we have only found out that the pitch fees have not been paid since 2008 -

above is nonsense as you knew back in August that this was the case.

myself the chairman and groundsman were then putting money into the club to pay manager and coaching staffs wages every week which was over £100 per week...

If the current coaching staff were on £100 a week ( a manager and asistant at most ) which i find hard to believe. Why despite me chasing you through various sources to receive my £200 ( less than the figure i had earned but agreed to settle at this ) that was agreed by the chairman that i would receive when i resigned has never been paid to me despite chasing this for 8 weeks?

The walls are closing on round about them, they're lies are now catching up with them. The great saviour has not put one penny in and to save face has blackened the name of those before him. Everything they state that was the problem was pointed out to them. We're all waiting to hear who is owed what in this tens of thousands. What I can't understand is what's wrong with just putting your hands up and saying we made a mistake. The club needs more money to operate than what we understood. What's wrong with that?

Right lets just say that these stories are true (the ones against current regime) and that it was only 6k tax bill and electric and gas bills aswell as 5/6 years pitch fees. Do people still want to remove the old regime from any blame here? Surely they should've been paid at the time regardless of whether new regime told or not.

I personally can't blame either party as I haven't got all the facts and quite frankly probably never will do. The thing is though that regardless of who's to blame, the clubs went under and I feel for the people who loved the club but weren't to blame, the likes of Tammy Taylor etc...genuinely gutted for people like him.

Right lets just say that these stories are true (the ones against current regime) and that it was only 6k tax bill and electric and gas bills aswell as 5/6 years pitch fees. Do people still want to remove the old regime from any blame here? Surely they should've been paid at the time regardless of whether new regime told or not.

I personally can't blame either party as I haven't got all the facts and quite frankly probably never will do. The thing is though that regardless of who's to blame, the clubs went under and I feel for the people who loved the club but weren't to blame, the likes of Tammy Taylor etc...genuinely gutted for people like him.

Agree about people like Tammy T Wull but as I've said on P&B and Bib has said on here, Jimmy Scott is giving it large about paying manager / coaching staff fees out of his own pocket. It must have been to Willie G as Bib and I haven't received what we are due.

It just leaves a bit of a bitter taste when he does things like that. I've tried not to say anything as I had some great times there as a player but sometimes things annoy you so you have to.

Definitely Lee. Think the fact you were directly involved in it then you'll have better idea than most. You know how I feel about certain things that's happened, it's just a shame that everything's been done over a forum, and that's going from both sides. Never before have I read so much publicly about a clubs finances!!

red a lot of posts and what i cant get ma heed roond is l.dair&k.foth are paid a wage which i beleive is less than willie garner and co but youse know theres nae money.now what boss of any business whose company are struggling would do this.

Hawl boys - Mod voice of reason here(believe it or no!!!). Some near to the bone stuff on this thread - its been interesting to see it develop and its without doubt the big story kicking about Fife fitba, affecting a whole community who now have no fitba on their doorstep. So far it's been an open forum for everyone to express their own personal views. There are a whole range of opinons from guys involved and it's great to have an open forum to present your standpoints. Can I remind everyone that we have a duty to make sure nobody is defamed here so give some thought to yer posts and be aware of the possible consequences of any vitriol fuelled posts - whether you feel you are right or not. Personally i'd hate to have the thread closed or posts deleted - it's like a poacher turning gamekeeper but hopefully it wont come to that. Cheers. Dugman. :headbang: