Fife Football Forum

The Champions V Inter Milan

jimmythesaint

Tall order tonight but think we will def score but if we defend like we did last week in spells it could be a hard night.

They are no great shakes but still have a few quality players in their side and we attacked them well last week and can def match them the san siro a hard place to get a result.

You guys didn't win the Europa League last year!!

Think it will be very close but a hard luck story (2 -2 draw?)

Then after all your physical endeavors Aberdeen will cruise to victory, gain even more confidence and stride on to the League title. Celtic will collapse in disarray and within a couple of years the Old Firm derby will be taking place in the Championship!

two teams are shite ser,worst inter team av seen in my lifetime and probably the worst celtic team av seen ,a lap of honour last week for getting a draw at home ,sums up celtic fans for me .just watch yous don't get yer 7th fine in 3 years after tonight.

ps inter 3 celtic 0

two teams are shite ser,worst inter team av seen in my lifetime and probably the worst celtic team av seen ,a lap of honour last week for getting a draw at home ,sums up celtic fans for me .just watch yous don't get yer 7th fine in 3 years after tonight.

ps inter 3 celtic 0

Look who has popped up after hiding for weeks after celtic pumped his team like Ron Jeremy on sulph 😂😂😂

Celtic done us proud over the two legs and it was a test of how far Deilas team has come and for me the progress is there to see.

Still very much a transition season for us, new manager, new style of play, changing the whole ethos of the club, new players etc

Really starting to gel and come together now and with that youthfull side I believe we have a very bright future under Ronny after a sticky start.

Larry/Pete/whateverthefuckyournameisthisweek still showing yourself to be a clueless moron I see, no away back under your rock you go !! :wave::wave::moon:

The boost that Armstrong and Mackay Steven have gave us is encouraging too.

Armstrong looks an absolute steal.

Started the first leg with 5 scottish players and brung a 6th off the bench,that's good for our game as a whole IMO.

We looked fit even with ten men for so long,I'm really buying into Delia's methods now,team has improved so much since Legia and Maribor games..

ps inter 3 celtic 0

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/31663628 :cheers:

• 4 weeks later...