Fife Football Forum

Games Still On

Hey fat boy beans a mind when we were in same team years ago u were allways a sub never got on ha ha. Always mind 1 game manager gave u a chance put u on 2nd half then ten min lata took u off again because ure crap then u started to cry lol

Took me ages to get into this to write on it as I've never been on it since I got banned.

Bobsy the ref said to me the day I've been making accounts up again bla bla bla now I see that clown MGM obviously referring to me about the tanning injections... Only jealous coz ur fcuking plug... Anyway nah it's no me. I got banned for writting silly things on the forum and dying to get back playing so the last thing I'm gonny do is that.

Took me ages to get into this to write on it as I've never been on it since I got banned.

Bobsy the ref said to me the day I've been making accounts up again bla bla bla now I see that clown MGM obviously referring to me about the tanning injections... Only jealous coz ur fcuking plug... Anyway nah it's no me. I got banned for writting silly things on the forum and dying to get back playing so the last thing I'm gonny do is that.

:rollsmile:

Hey fat boy beans a mind when we were in same team years ago u were allways a sub never got on ha ha. Always mind 1 game manager gave u a chance put u on 2nd half then ten min lata took u off again because ure crap then u started to cry lol

You're way off the mark on this one. Beans was and still is a very good player.

Alpha 3 legion 2 Could have finished 10 all

Good luck to the legion guys, dug in and worked there socks of. Hope they start getting results soon, they deserve it for there effort, hats of to the manager for keeping them going week in week out .

Sent you a message Iain, check your inbox.