Fife Football Forum

Sunday Results

Macca this scud book isn't even getting a bite. Yes I set up yes I scored but tying my own boots? Defo no me like feel for u missing Fife cup final cuz. As for having it wrapped up mince we have 5 games left and we still have to win at least 2. Nothing is won until then and hopefully we finish the job as I feel everyonr that has supported myself and billy both on and off the park deserve what we wanted to achieve......promotion btw, for our first season we have punched above our weight.

Ye talk some pish Baz :rollsmile: some clubs would love to have some of the players you have signed with the exception of Sherry and Cummings. Couldn't listen to them 2 criticising boys week in week out :whistling: you were favourites from the start and will deservedly win the league mate. Enjoy it when it happens :ok:
Mate it's constructive criticism if a do you ask ma boys I'm the 1st to praise boys at the same time didny get mi wrang love a moan but put ma hands when a do something wrong as well and Tummins is just angry cause his hair will never be cool as mine

:rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile::rollsmile: