Fife Football Forum

Latest Scores 19Th March

safo

Our manager walked on park and moved ball back to where foul took place..agreed he should not have been on the park but please dont add arms and legs to it as quite clearly a push did not occur.your sideline on the park spoiling for a fight in my book was totally out of order.even your number 17 was furious by what went on and came over and apologised for the actions.but dont want this to turn into a slagging match so please lets let this go now..all the best for the remainder of the season to auchtermuchty.cheers.

summit needs done about them bunch eh fukn numptys

Muchty 1-1 YM - Muchty win 5-3 on pens.

Never really comment a lot after games but here goes.

Fair play to Muchty kept in the game and snuck an equaliser at the death (11th minute of injury time) then progressed on penalties

Thought the ref was poor today for both sides tbh, and it was summed up by a magical addition of 11 minutes that to this day probably anyone in attendance will never be able to work out where that came from. We had enough chances to kill off the tie and didn't. So fair play.

A seen guy take a bit stick from here a week or two ago against Muchty, but I must say in my 3 or 4 years I've played in these leagues that's the worst sideline I've ever come across in the Fife League.

Constant abuse of players, encroachment on to the pitch by a couple of guys and to top it off I would like to say thanks to the guy who looks like a fat Rafa Benitez wearing the numbers 23 tracky top (spectator) for the nice mitre imprint on me after he booted the ball at me from 3 yards when going to retrieve the ball to take a free kick.

Thanks for food back at the pub good scran, all the best.

boo boo greet greet yer oot !!

Pardon my ignorance my friend but do you actually post anything decent on here, or actually have an affiliation with any club?

You post constant shite yet, there absolutely no real reason for you to be on this forum as it appears you have no connection with anyone.

A lonely gentleman, with no pals posting shite on a football forum to try fit in. Cute.

PM me I'll be your pal, we can go for a beverage or two.

do I have to have club connection ? but can honestly say I attend a ammie game every Saturday ,weather permiting PAL .

Muchty 1-1 YM - Muchty win 5-3 on pens.

Never really comment a lot after games but here goes.

Fair play to Muchty kept in the game and snuck an equaliser at the death (11th minute of injury time) then progressed on penalties

Thought the ref was poor today for both sides tbh, and it was summed up by a magical addition of 11 minutes that to this day probably anyone in attendance will never be able to work out where that came from. We had enough chances to kill off the tie and didn't. So fair play.

A seen guy take a bit stick from here a week or two ago against Muchty, but I must say in my 3 or 4 years I've played in these leagues that's the worst sideline I've ever come across in the Fife League.

Constant abuse of players, encroachment on to the pitch by a couple of guys and to top it off I would like to say thanks to the guy who looks like a fat Rafa Benitez wearing the numbers 23 tracky top (spectator) for the nice mitre imprint on me after he booted the ball at me from 3 yards when going to retrieve the ball to take a free kick.

Thanks for food back at the pub good scran, all the best.

fair report m8 only 8 mins injury time and if you add 9 subs plus a wee bit hand bags+ big liggy stopping us take a free kick and rabbie standing in front of keeper at by kick you get 8 mins we got out of jail today our worst performance of the season so far. can only appoligize for ball kicked at you but you were winding them up but no excuse. good turn out back at pub and glad you enjoyed sran all the best rest of season you will play worse and win most games

No listen I agree with you, a couple of wee delays in play here and there and subs included injury time was a certainty to be included.

Someone on our sidelined had it timed and there was a point in the game were the referee shouted that there was 5 minutes to go, from then on there was at least another 10 minutes played, I just can't see where at all that figure has come from.

As my teammate's posted I don't want to continue the slanging match. Credit to your guys who dug in and managed to take the game to pens and won the shoot out. We done enough to win the game in my eyes but that's football it's not always about the stats, so credit where credit is due.

I'm thinking the Yaldy guy posting is maybe trying to become the new "The Rod", but his statement with regards to three men coming back to the pub is false considering I was in a car of 5 plus a further 4 or 5 so there was 9 or

10 people there. The hospitality at the pub was great though and thanks again.

Regarding getting smacked by the ball from the spectator, listen I know myself I can get a bit lippy etc, involved in handbags with boys on the park etc. but this out hobby at the end of the day, we all work all week and all the other day to day crap of the week but when some clown at the sidelines wants to do stuff like that then it puts a dampener on things.

Anyway, good luck to Muchty for the rest of your league season and all the best for your semi-final.

Cheers

heads up ym great first half and if chances had been taken it could have been 5 or 6 up but missed chances came back to haunt us.well done muchty and good to see a few old friends,strange game nowadays going straight to penaltiesbut onwards and upwards thanks for the hospitality and good luck in the semi final

Glenrothes Strollers 0 v 1 Fife Thistle.

I heard methil Moir had you on toast hooper??

Not quite sure how we won but will happily take it!

we missed some sitters but well done aw the same battled away and sneaked a goal

we missed some sitters but well done aw the same battled away and sneaked a goal
both us were on the bench
Certainly no shortage of attacking options for the Strollers with Pocket, Darren Peggie, Andy Reilly and Beans!

Certainly no shortage of attacking options for the Strollers with Pocket, Darren Peggie, Andy Reilly and Beans!
certainly never worked yesterday lol

i was only on the bench because i never went lastweek lol al good now tho ma boy. Berti stop sooking them aff there attacking options are nothing special and that shows bybhow much goals they scored

i was only on the bench because i never went lastweek lol al good now tho ma boy. Berti stop sooking them aff there attacking options are nothing special and that shows bybhow much goals they scored
John behave yourself u been on the bucky again