Fence/Deck Cup 2nd Round

Lumphinnans United v Greigpark Rangers

Cupar Hearts v Rosyth Civil Service

League

Balgonie Scotia v Leven United

Kinross Afc v Strathmiglo United

All 2.00ko

There are 5 am teams aw within 2 miles each other down here Pete

A know john .... Wevebeen there before ourselves john and come back ... Its not easy ... Feel sorry for teams nowadays neeb .... Maybe better amalgamating all the leagues but thats for another day ...... Yous dont have a junior team in the leven area though john which helps the amateur clubs ....in my are we have about six junior teams and and four amateur teams in a five mile radius

Fairly unusual for Eastvale not be able to field a team from what I've read over the years?

Just a sign of the times pal ...... Alot of teams struggling to get players ... People have other things to do now and fear for the game in scotland as a whole .... Commitment and passion for the game has died over the years imo ...... Whats the answers .....?

Fairly unusual for Eastvale not be able to field a team from what I've read over the years?

Just a sign of the times pal ...... Alot of teams struggling to get players ... People have other things to do now and fear for the game in scotland as a whole .... Commitment and passion for the game has died over the years imo ...... Whats the answers .....?

did anybody get the scotia v gpr score tonight

There are 5 am teams aw within 2 miles each other down here Pete

A know john .... Wevebeen there before ourselves john and come back ... Its not easy ... Feel sorry for teams nowadays neeb .... Maybe better amalgamating all the leagues but thats for another day ...... Yous dont have a junior team in the leven area though john which helps the amateur clubs ....in my are we have about six junior teams and and four amateur teams in a five mile radius
think there will be 3 teams next season with a over 30s team to make it up to 4 mate