Fife Football Forum

ya cant

Mgm

You actually tell me how much money teams have spent ootside celtc since 2012 ......scotlands ranking in uefa coefficent has went from 10 to 23rd one place above azerbajan ffs ..... Rangers are back to save scottish football ..... Dundee utd jumped into bed wae ra sellic and reap what they sow ...... We have the best manager in scotland and beat the spl champs with half a team .....

Interesting season coming up .... All season all i have seen in the so called big league is empty stands ....... Hearts and rangers are the only clubs with sell outs ...... Ye think one of your many teams will have there top tier open next season

Your above rant isn't what I asked you. Did you or did you not say without Rangers that other Scottish clubs would go to the wall? Yes. How many have went bust and liquidated like your club? None.

If you're basing Rangers saving Scottish football based on one match over 120 minutes and penalties then you're as deluded as you are thick. Scottish football is sh1te. Simple as that. FFS you lost 1-0 to Livingston last Wednesday. Save Scottish football :rollsmile: Dundee United like Hibs have been relegated before and come back stronger. They'll do the same again.

Whereas Rangers finished second in a one horse race last season. Pete every club in the SPL at the time wanted you out. Not just Dundee United.

It was the fans off other clubs who promised they would buy season books and have the league booming ... That turned oot well eh? We went doon the leagues took our punishment and now were back .... Beat scumtic in the scottish cup has to go doon as one of the best days in my life ..... Remember sell oot saturdays ... Naw neither do i..... Stephen thompson was laying the boot into rangers when we were down ..... Remember this bassa charged rangers fans to get into a replay after a game was abandoned at ht ...... him and his club ...... In fact a wish rangers would boycott away games and dont give any oof these bassas anything ever again but i doubt this would happen....

Tv companies wont give a flying about the championship next season .... It was all about rangers and always will be

Edited by ya cant

So am bitter and a bigot ....... Lets think aboot that andy ... Mmmm.

It was all about sporting integrity eh pal

You know and i know ... Rangers were always gonnae be back in the top flight and all of these bitter clubs or bigoted whatever you want to call them andy will reap what they sow