Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
ya cant

Dundee Uniteds average attendance is up this season isn't it?

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/avesco.htm

I suspect celtic will be claiming 60,000 crowds next two games to force their average higher than rangers.

Makes a change from when they were claiming the attendance figures were lower than they actually were .

Dundee Uniteds average attendance is up this season isn't it?

http://www.european-football-statistics.co.uk/attn/avesco.htm

I suspect celtic will be claiming 60,000 crowds next two games to force their average higher than rangers.

Makes a change from when they were claiming the attendance figures were lower than they actually were .

Hah it is strange how these things go in circles!

Whereas Rangers finished second in a one horse race last season. Pete every club in the SPL at the time wanted you out. Not just Dundee United.

It was the fans off other clubs who promised they would buy season books and have the league booming ... That turned oot well eh? We went doon the leagues took our punishment and now were back .... Beat scumtic in the scottish cup has to go doon as one of the best days in my life ..... Remember sell oot saturdays ... Naw neither do i..... Stephen thompson was laying the boot into rangers when we were down ..... Remember this bassa charged rangers fans to get into a replay after a game was abandoned at ht ......###### him and ###### his club ...... In fact a wish rangers would boycott away games and dont give any oof these bassas anything ever again but i doubt this would happen....

Tv companies wont give a flying ###### about the championship next season .... It was all about rangers and always will be

you boycott EVERY rangers game, tv fan

and by the way did you get a receipt for your £1000 :moon:

Edited by valdas

Am a season ticket holder wattie .....

piish

piish

Wattie just cause you blocked me on facebook cause scotland voted NO pal am no bitter

Yes am a season ticket holder at ibrox and yes al be renewing next season but thanks for blocking me pal as yer posts were piissshhhh

Haha

piish

Wattie just cause you blocked me on facebook cause scotland voted NO pal am no bitter

Yes am a season ticket holder at ibrox and yes al be renewing next season but thanks for blocking me pal as yer posts were piissshhhh

Haha

I blocked you as your a ###### pain in the arse :moon: and a bigoted wee cvnt for by

Edited by valdas