Fife Football Forum

Premier Champions

Took in the vallyfield denbeath game today. Nothing in it except the worldy that won the league for valleyfield today in 90th mintue. Also got to meet my nemisis DODY. no bad cant in person enjoy your night boys

We've had a few different views in the past lovely lad Just like the rest of

us.good luck in the future bud

Took in the vallyfield denbeath game today. Nothing in it except the worldy that won the league for valleyfield today in 90th mintue. Also got to meet my nemisis DODY. no bad cant in person enjoy your night boys

We've had a few different views in the past lovely lad Just like the rest of

us.good luck in the future bud

A Big well done to Valleyfield Players, support and all staff, Well done to Doddy, Kenny and Joe from me and the HoB, enjoy the title and your night, :cheers: OOOps meant to say we had a drink oot the cup afore yea :excl: LOL ENJOY GUYS.

Was that the league yous won last week? Haha. Course it wasn't but congrats all the same. Valley ams champions.

Well done valley nothing between 2 teams the day all best rest the season

Cheers mate, no was nothing between us. Well contested game, always a hard place to go. All the best to you and your team.

Dody is a bellend on here like us all at the best ov times but ask the old school himself n Chico were quality players. Like everyone that plays the game we play it for these moments. Hob bossed valley in that final but they bounced back to win the league. 2 fafa clubs battling for the Fife cup and am soccer will be a force very soon. Leven getting to Scottish cup final this year. Fife football is healthy. Don't want a debate as top half prem and kingdom would be superb and if it never happens so be it. For me the only thing thah loses is amateur football in Fife because I'd love to see leagues where every week is a possibility ov losing. Championship was close aswell. Imagine 3 leagues like that. Surely only a positive. Dunno who makes these calls and not wanting the debate because it will prob never happen but I played in the kingdom league and won it with civil when Cupar got to final ov Scottish cup but now top half ov both leagues together would be a league everyone would be looking at. Hopefully guys can come to an agreement. A lot ov black n white in the way but for Fiffe ams football put the soccer first. Waive the fees and make Fife a set up to be admired.

Got to agree baz, without getting into a debate again, if ever there was a time for a merger it's now. Premier top five would easily hold there own with a kingdom top five. It Would be great league with hard fixtures every single week which would only benefit the whole of Fife football in my opinion