Fife Football Forum

Leven Bowhill

Hooper88

not a lot between both teams, 1st half majority of chances Leven. Bowhill keeper and their defence kept them in the game. My opinion mind.

2nd half............ longer it went on Bowhill prob the better team. Bowhill came out the blocks 2nd half as expected and our back 4 done as expected. Tiredness came in to it and as Bowhill had 5 subs we only had 2 subs it was brought to show.

No fault of the management team, just let down by players that they have given their TRUST in over this season as well as ones before.

Can give a rant about the young ones today but you canny tar them all with the same brush............. loads of young ones that will make the effort, tackle, pay their due's and be a " CLUB PLAYER " without being a primadona ( ).

Cup Final next week against Bowhill at Star............... willnae be any different in the amount of effort of the players.

Well done leven ...... Still 2 cup finals to go ... Gonnae be some season for yous plus a scottish cup final appearance ......

Levens best season ever............... and still another cup final to go next week against Kinross.

I wisnae at last nights game ( working ) against Bowhill and can only take in what i was told at the after match celebrations which can sometimes be a bit biased so i won't comment on the game.

Whatever happens against Kinross next week it's been a massive season for us and a very long one as well but would we change it, nae danger.