2. Kettle United v Strathmiglo United

3. Cupar Hearts v Balgonie Scotia

4. Falkland Afc v Leven United

2nd Round

Kinross Afc v 4

2 v 1

Glenrothes Afc v Aberdour Afc

3 v Greigpark Rangers

Surely the league wont draw all the cups again, that would just be totally ludicrous... but wouldn't surprise me with the kingdom league! Unfortunately fast becoming a bit laughing stock, I am a fan of the league trying to take in as much games as I can but surely common sense will prevail and the teams drawn against Kettle will just get a bye into the next round of each competition!!

I can understand a redraw for one cup, but to redraw all 4 competitions again just sounds totally ridiculous to me... no games have been played so don't see any problem!

I suppose its one of those ones, you will never keep all team happy.. sensible thing would be to give teams a bye that have been draw against Kettle!!

And if you were to put it to a vote, the teams with more favourable draws would probably be happy with that BUT the teams with the more difficult draws will be pushing for them all to be redrawn!!!

Really nothing to do with the club's the league redrew the league cup when East Vale folded therefore have to do the same now kettle have gone

All to do with the clubs, The league asked the clubs at meeting on Monday if they wanted a redraw of the only cup that had been drawn at that time. The clubs that were previously drawn against Eastvale both wanted a redraw therefor it happened. I personally would rather clubs now just get on with the 4 cup draws and not have to wait til next meeting to see what will happens

Edited by naepace

it just gets worse and worse ..... You redrew one cup cause a team fold you have to redraw all the cups in my book ..... Or was it because the original draw was bowhill v leven in the cup and some boys didnt fancy it lol

The 2 clubs involved pedro were lumphinnans and cupar it would have meant that either team would play 1 game and be into the semi,we will prob re-draw the cups again as none of them have been started,think its fair to all teams then, if the cups had been started that would be a different matter.