Fife Football Forum

Results

mikey

Apologies to Ylum today we just never showed up, I could list a load of excuses but it simply wasn't good enough. I can assure you we will be better in the return game.

For the folk aswell asking that " we get tae " we wont be doing that anytime soon either. Yes we got a thumping today but we will bounce back again and agin until we get it right.

Were going nowhere bad day at office. Loads of injuries but that's no excuse that's what a squad is for. Unfortunately picked up a good few last week against kettle for them to go and fold meaning injuries for her haw. Who ever decided it was a good idea to play 7 games in 14 days needs there head checked.

Apologies to Ylum today we just never showed up, I could list a load of excuses but it simply wasn't good enough. I can assure you we will be better in the return game.

For the folk aswell asking that " we get tae ######" we wont be doing that anytime soon either. Yes we got a thumping today but we will bounce back again and agin until we get it right.

a thumping!!! Ya can't has been doing the orange walk himself he told me ylum played wi 6

For the folk aswell asking that " we get tae ######" we wont be doing that anytime soon either. Yes we got a thumping today but we will bounce back again and agin until we get it right.

by the way d ream sang a song for u things can only get better Edited by Hooper88