Fife Football Forum

Joke

ya cant

I agree with the comments on the state of the Kingdom league , I approached a club to get one off their players released as he never played for them and the clubs secretary said it might not happen as the guy that deals with signing/releasing players was on holiday.

I can't understand why someone else on the league committe couldn't take that role until he got back 😳😳.

This sounds rotten to the core. We asked for a game to be moved date as struggled with a team due to injuries and suspension. Ended up having to lose the points. And a team who had cheated getting to replay a game. What about the game he played against us? We will not a a replay or the points

This sounds rotten to the core. We asked for a game to be moved date as struggled with a team due to injuries and suspension. Ended up having to lose the points. And a team who had cheated getting to replay a game. What about the game he played against us? We will not a a replay or the points

Yer no in the elite pal .... simples