Fife Football Forum

Teams Years Ago

Would like to thank Robert Currie for accepting,toll bar Glenrothes to the rebels league 25 years ago ,and you and Denbeath went Saturday,, I've been asked by 4 team to go as secretary / coach / looks like I am going back to Sunday league, first manger,to win first Sunday Fife cup ,against bogarts

Why hasn't this been announced on sky sports news? Absolutely shocking if you ask me!

I'm assuming you'll be taking some really good players too which ever team you take over,albeit it will be before you bury that team,Arran Anderson maybe? Heard you're in the huff with him but surely you two can re ignite the flame.

Isn't this the 3rd time this season you've posted about resigning from Leslie? I heard it was for medical reasons that only the people of stratheden know,any truth in the rumours?

Congratulations on the Fife cup victory back in 13AD

Would like to thank Robert Currie for accepting,toll bar Glenrothes to the rebels league 25 years ago ,and you and Denbeath went Saturday,, I've been asked by 4 team to go as secretary / coach / looks like I am going back to Sunday league, first manger,to win first Sunday Fife cup ,against bogarts

What?

Are you back on the glue ??