Fife Football Forum

Tonight's Egm

Shiekh

44 teams your saying .......... 14 top league 14 championship 16 plus any other teams who join .... thats it sorted ? Dont see any other option ?

2 up 2 doon from each division wae a play off in the leagues with relegation with 3rd bottom v 3rd top of promoting teams .... not that really hard to work out .....

Wont need to bring in a cup to extend a season as theres plenty games in there with this amount in each league

I agree with 14 in top league. 8 fafa 6 kingdom. Next 2 kingdom teams in 1st.Then bottom 2 off kingdom in bottom fafa league.

Theres only 9 teams in kingdom neeb ...... your counting 10 ...... what ever the format is it is but premier only has 9 teams and you want 8 out of 9 in the top league ?

Over the years kingdom have had 16 teams in there league and have had teams like cupar .. norton.. leven .. reaching scottish cup finals winning fife cups .. sure they had an extension to finish leagues but that comes wae success .... what a dont agree with is teams putting in for free weeks after april ... teams not playing midweek cause they have a fife cup semi on the thursday .... and teams getting games put off cause they have a player picked for scotland ams ....these should all be sorted out in the constitution before the season starts ..... only my opinion but the midweek games should be tues thurs for the first 4 weeks thats 12 league games before fife and scottish ties start

44 teams your saying .......... 14 top league 14 championship 16 plus any other teams who join .... thats it sorted ? Dont see any other option ?

2 up 2 doon from each division wae a play off in the leagues with relegation with 3rd bottom v 3rd top of promoting teams .... not that really hard to work out .....

Wont need to bring in a cup to extend a season as theres plenty games in there with this amount in each league

Over the years kingdom have had 16 teams in there league and have had teams like cupar .. norton.. leven .. reaching scottish cup finals winning fife cups .. sure they had an extension to finish leagues but that comes wae success .... what a dont agree with is teams putting in for free weeks after april ... teams not playing midweek cause they have a fife cup semi on the thursday .... and teams getting games put off cause they have a player picked for scotland ams ....these should all be sorted out in the constitution before the season starts ..... only my opinion but the midweek games should be tues thurs for the first 4 weeks thats 12 league games before fife and scottish ties s

Pete you say you cant go to the meeting because your not affiliated with a club. I think although sometimes you talk crap you have a lot to offer hence I approached you a few years ago. I would be happy for you to be at the next meeting along with myself as a rep for auchtermuchty then you would hear everything that happens first hand and would be able to join in for the better of fife football who knows you might even become president of the new set up. muchty were not represented last night as had other commitments but let the committee know that we were happy to go with the majority, so pete I am serious get in touch and come along

9 Kingdom teams left Phil

Aberdour, Leven, Bowhill, GPR, Strath, Ylum, Cupar, Kinross and Falkland

Sorry my mistake.

only issues will be both sides agreeing how many go into the top league. The league should always be most important and playing midweek at beginning and end of season would free up a lot more fixture dates so you could have 16 top teams with 6 from the kingdom in the top league 3 into middle league. leaving the bottom league open to new teams.

everything would even out after 1/2 seasons.

Over the years kingdom have had 16 teams in there league and have had teams like cupar .. norton.. leven .. reaching scottish cup finals winning fife cups .. sure they had an extension to finish leagues but that comes wae success .... what a dont agree with is teams putting in for free weeks after april ... teams not playing midweek cause they have a fife cup semi on the thursday .... and teams getting games put off cause they have a player picked for scotland ams ....these should all be sorted out in the constitution before the season starts ..... only my opinion but the midweek games should be tues thurs for the first 4 weeks thats 12 league games before fife and scottish ties s

Pete you say you cant go to the meeting because your not affiliated with a club. I think although sometimes you talk crap you have a lot to offer hence I approached you a few years ago. I would be happy for you to be at the next meeting along with myself as a rep for auchtermuchty then you would hear everything that happens first hand and would be able to join in for the better of fife football who knows you might even become president of the new set up. muchty were not represented last night as had other commitments but let the committee know that we were happy to go with the majority, so pete I am serious get in touch and come along

Jimmy..... my work facks me up for going to meetings although a could have went last night but meetings are usually a monday or tuesday and i work these nights although that could be changing in the near future ....... other people have good ideas as well though and everything should be discussed and its too early to start for next season but the top league should be a fair split if 12 6 and 6 .. if 14 7and 7 ....... would defo go if am available due to work .....

Jimmy..... my work facks me up for going to meetings although a could have went last night but meetings are usually a monday or tuesday and i work these nights although that could be changing in the near future ....... other people have good ideas as well though and everything should be discussed and its too early to start for next season but the top league should be a fair split if 12 6 and 6 .. if 14 7and 7 ....... would defo go if am available due to work .....

ok will see when next joint meeting is.

I agree with 14 in top league. 8 fafa 6 kingdom. Next 2 kingdom teams in 1st.Then bottom 2 off kingdom in bottom fafa league.

Theres only 9 teams in kingdom neeb ...... your counting 10 ...... what ever the format is it is but premier only has 9 teams and you want 8 out of 9 in the top league ?
my mistake 9 teams. Surely if 14 league u can't get 7 out off 9. I would also be hoping for 7 just incase my team doesn't make top 6. 😉😉😉. Ps some off your ideas are great. Hopefully the committee look into them.

Surely if 14 in top league fair split would be 6 from kingdom 6 from premier and the 2 teams winning promotion from championship???

So a team that finishes seventh in fafa premier will be in a lower league than a team who finish 5 places below them ... dont think so .. it should be 7 fae kingdom and seven from fafa ..... the seven from fafa can be top five plus the two from championship if they want it that way surely

Edited by ya cant