Fife Football Forum

Results 18/3/17

rover1308

Fair play to Falkland for never giving up. Game shoulda been dead inside 20 mins after hitting post twice and bar but 2-0 at half time probably a fair reflection. We didn't tune up 2nd half and Falkland deserved to take it to penalties.

We were well beat by a greig park team today but that fraz that plays for them biggest bawbag av met in football.. arguing with his own sidelines before he went on and then when he got on he went for me deliberately went to hurt me. Nothing but a black smelly junky bugger. Hope ur next shite is a hedgehog ya coward

Black smelly junky?! Rich coming from you Bob. There's actually similarities between you and Fraz, but the main difference is.....ability, you couldn't lace his boots pal

Edited by Sasa

Ylum 1 gpr 4

Well deserved win for gpr all the best in the semis .... ylum struggling the noo ..... 4 kingdom teams in the semis ..... leven destroy the top team in the fafa 9-2 ..... can see a few hammerings in that top league next season .... only my opinion but you know it and i know it

Black smelly junky?! Rich coming from you Bob. There's actually similarities between you and Fraz, but the main difference is.....ability, you couldn't lace his boots pal

Maybe so sasa but doesnt get away from the fact that it was a terrible tackle on the boy ...... no place for that on a football pitch

Didn't see the tackle, but agree if it was bad, there's no place for it. But I'm sure the boy doing the shouting on here, was banned for a lengthy period last season, and not sure the forum is the place to be calling boys "Black smelly junky".

Ylum 1 gpr 4

Well deserved win for gpr all the best in the semis .... ylum struggling the noo ..... 4 kingdom teams in the semis ..... leven destroy the top team in the fafa 9-2 ..... can see a few hammerings in that top league next season .... only my opinion but you know it and i know it

kingdom ??

Ylum 1 gpr 4

Thought this comment about hammerings would of been up sat night lol

Ylum 1 gpr 4

ylum hammered 1-4

Ylum 1 gpr 4

ylum hammered 1-4

dont think ylum need worry about being hammered in the top league cos they wont be fcking there