Fife Football Forum

Results Tuesday 11Th

Has anyone got the updated Tom McIntyre Cup Group tables as I can't see them anywhere?

Thanks.

all club secretaries got them emailed along with league tables

Our secretary's computer is currently broken. Is there any way someone could forward me a copy please?

The tables should be on the forum under cup draws...........but aren't for some reason.

Has anyone got the updated Tom McIntyre Cup Group tables as I can't see them anywhere?

Thanks.

Our secretary's computer is currently broken. Is there any way someone could forward me a copy please?

The tables should be on the forum under cup draws...........but aren't for some reason.

I've stopped checking the League website, especially for Cup draws. It seems so out of date or slow to update.

Thanks.

I've stopped checking the League website, especially for Cup draws. It seems so out of date or slow to update.

All the cup draws are fully up to date apart from the TM group cup, actually think it updates fairly quickly.