Fife Football Forum

Suspensions

F.G.A.U

Just heard all suspensions going thru b4 season ends think it's a joke..

Teams have some important games coming up I.e semi finals fife cup finals and possible scottish cup final.. cmon tae feck wee bit common sence... should be left to nxt season usually is.. but after all the pish n shite that's went on this season nothing should suprise us

Just heard all suspensions going thru b4 season ends think it's a ###### joke..

Teams have some important games coming up I.e semi finals fife cup finals and possible scottish cup final.. cmon tae feck wee bit common sence... should be left to nxt season usually is.. but after all the pish n shite that's went on this season nothing should suprise us

Stop being idiots and your team wont have suspensions. Simples

Just heard all suspensions going thru b4 season ends think it's a ###### joke..

Stop being idiots and your team wont have suspensions. Simples

Has to be 2 weeks from the date of red card so surely ylums games will be played in two weeks ? Another thing a boy on 4 bookings for aw season can get booked for fack all and miss a scottish and fife cup final ... there used to be a cut of period and its common sense to have it in place ... a mind 2 years back kingdom league forced ylum to play cupar on a tuesday night cause a cupar player would have missed a fife cup final as he had a two game ban ... it does stink whats happening this season ........

ask secretary to ask the disciplinary secretary to see all yellow cards and reds and see if teams are getting preferrential treatment ? 4 guys suspended all the same day some for 5 yellows and others for a red ....appeal it as mistaken identity ..gid enough for scott brown

I havnt a problem as long as all teams are treated the same ... so come on disciplinary secretary put all bookings and red cards up so everyone can see and that way there is no preferrintial treatment for any club

Edited by ya cant

The bookings/suspensions are a shambles. Should go the way the juniors are set up with that under a points system.

4 guys get one match ... all the same week ... couldnae make it up pal ..... still waiting on discilinary showing us all the players on yellows and reds but wont hold my breath ...... parity is all you ask for

For Pete's sake, Pete - are you for real ?!

As a former committee member, you actually think that it is appropriate to put up confidential league information on a PUBLIC FORUM ?!

Do you actually think that players would welcome their individual records of cautions and suspensions being displayed on a PUBLIC FORUM for all the world to see?

(All the world - which could include their employers / prospective employers! REALLY!)

To be blunt - the disciplinary records are none of your business!

They are the business of the club secretaries and representatives that attend the monthly meetings.

At each monthly meeting they have the opportunity to raise any issues and ask any questions.

At each monthly meeting there is always a full record of all the games; with full records of team lines, cautions, sending offs, suspension letters sent and record of suspensions served - for anyone at the meeting to view if deemed necessary.

There is absolute parity - definitely no favouritism - and certainly no PREFERENTIAL treatment.

From the beginning of this season the suspension letters have been dealt with in accordance with the constitutional rules and with advice from and direct guidance from SAFA's National Secretary.

If you have any particular grievance, you are free to discuss your issues with him.

If the initial post on this thread, by one of YLum's team management is an example of the side lines views, it would be no surprise to anyone if YLum's players were receiving numerous cautions for dissent! What an example to show! Disgraceful!

Why on earth you feel that individual league committee members are obliged to come on a PUBLIC FORUM just to answer your personal queries beggers belief.

League business is none of your business.

It is the business of club secs and reps and will be debated in the proper manner at monthly meetings or via the proper channels of communication.

Give us all a break, Pete - stop coming on with your own personal sob stories!

End of story.

Aye ok then..... surely our last league game will be before 12th may ? Make sure every player gets a letter cause if they dont am sure the scottish will tell you they should ? And to prove they got the letter it surely has to be signed for ? Only saying bye bye .....

Ps

I know after the fiasco from last season with all the suspensions going through at the start of the season that the scottish told you for that not to happen again so i know your sticking to there rules........ 1 league game left guys with five bookings all banned at the same time ? Sure you can say its all there own fault but as long as every club is treated the same i dont have a problem ....

Edited by ya cant

For Pete's sake, Pete - are you for real ?!

As a former committee member, you actually think that it is appropriate to put up confidential league information on a PUBLIC FORUM ?!

Do you actually think that players would welcome their individual records of cautions and suspensions being displayed on a PUBLIC FORUM for all the world to see?

(All the world - which could include their employers / prospective employers! REALLY!)

To be blunt - the disciplinary records are none of your business!

They are the business of the club secretaries and representatives that attend the monthly meetings.

At each monthly meeting they have the opportunity to raise any issues and ask any questions.

At each monthly meeting there is always a full record of all the games; with full records of team lines, cautions, sending offs, suspension letters sent and record of suspensions served - for anyone at the meeting to view if deemed necessary.

There is absolute parity - definitely no favouritism - and certainly no PREFERENTIAL treatment.

From the beginning of this season the suspension letters have been dealt with in accordance with the constitutional rules and with advice from and direct guidance from SAFA's National Secretary.

If you have any particular grievance, you are free to discuss your issues with him.

If the initial post on this thread, by one of YLum's team management is an example of the side lines views, it would be no surprise to anyone if YLum's players were receiving numerous cautions for dissent! What an example to show! Disgraceful!

Why on earth you feel that individual league committee members are obliged to come on a PUBLIC FORUM just to answer your personal queries beggers belief.

League business is none of your business.

It is the business of club secs and reps and will be debated in the proper manner at monthly meetings or via the proper channels of communication.

Give us all a break, Pete - stop coming on with your own personal sob stories!

End of story.

Yer quote on ylum players getting booked for dissent ... disgraceful .... a take it the ylum are the only team in the league who get booked for dissent ...... i think as a league disciplinary secretary it is disgraceful that you come on a public forum and ridicule one club as disgraceful .... think this kinda proves my point that all clubs are not being treated the same ?

Pete - I took issue with the first post!

And other clubs will confirm that I have brought this issue up at several league meetings!

I am making sure every player gets their letters - no problems so far.

Mutual respect, Pete - goes a long way!

Pete - I took issue with the first post!

And other clubs will confirm that I have brought this issue up at several league meetings!

I am making sure every player gets their letters - no problems so far.

Mutual respect, Pete - goes a long way!

Can of worms on letters was done ages ago ... if player turns round and says he didnt get letter how do you prove he did ? Has to be a registered letter ... doesnt matter if name is on a suspension sheet as the scottish said player has to get a letter ? Correct me if am wrong ? Ylum have always stuck to the suspension sheet even though players have not received a letter ? So i take the word disgraceful very seriously from a disciplinary secretary as a club being singled oot as disgraceful when as a club we stuck by the rules

There you go - twisting words!

I meant YLum's Manager's remarks were disgraceful! Not your team!

"We as a club" - when did you become a member again? You have said on here that you are no longer on the committee?

Just quit while we are even-stevens, Pete!