Fife Football Forum

Any Updates 17/5/17

Hooper88

Aberdour on sat blew it San no one else

Correct.

Still disappointing how easy it's been for bowhill (I've watched the games and it has been easy), but ultimately teams look after themselves as number 1, and why should they do us any favours. I'd imagine if we had cup finals coming up and meaningless games then we'd maybe rest some of our key players too.

Well done Bowhill!

Onto next season!!

Yeah Aberdour blow it never saw the game at Bowhill but heard a wee story that 3 big players suspended for them Bowhill had player booked and up for suspension before them yet there players not suspended till tomorrow!

Edited by Number 19

Well done to Bowhill have to beat what was put in front of them ! Leven embarrassing the night Glenrothes would have beat them ! Good bye to the kingdom and hopefully all the numptys running it

How was leven embarrassing the night? You and hooper need to learn the facts before you come on here. We had too many boys injured or working. Will be like that for the rest of the season, oh and holidays too. So unless you know the facts keep it shut. Well done bowhill enjoy your night.

embarrassing letting a team cum to your back yard and letting them win ! Shipping 4 goals Leven r lucky if they have lost 4 goals all season at home never mind in the same game !

I think Aberdour will be kicking themselves that it was in their own hands and having lost only 14 goals all season they came to bowhill and lost 3-1. Surely nobody to blame but themselves. Bowhill had lost 3 league games by September then go undefeated for the next 12 league games to win league, boys deserve all the credit they get. Oh and i can assure you they are enjoying their night!!!!!!!! lol

A think its fukn terrible that gpr and leven have fielded weakened sides and allowed bowhill to win the league if a was aberdour a wud be gawn mental and putting a protest in

Your right Andy your forgetting Ylum n Aberdour also played weakened teams n chucked their games st Bowhill, you've got that bitter taste in your mouth again, you been chewing lemons, if only your uncle Mick had thought you were good enough to wear the Bowhilll jersey a few years ago it might have been so different 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💪

embarrassing letting a team cum to your back yard and letting them win ! Shipping 4 goals Leven r lucky if they have lost 4 goals all season at home never mind in the same game !

I think Aberdour will be kicking themselves that it was in their own hands and having lost only 14 goals all season they came to bowhill and lost 3-1. Surely nobody to blame but themselves. Bowhill had lost 3 league games by September then go undefeated for the next 12 league games to win league, boys deserve all the credit they get. Oh and i can assure you they are enjoying their night!!!!!!!! lol

No said that Bowhill didn't deserve it as I said earlier they can only beat the teams that r put in front of them ! But for teams like GPR and Leven fielding the teams they did it made Bowhill job easier as most of the bottom team would have beaten them !

Am sure I watched that game and if I mind right am sure Bowhill had 5 subs that game ! All people r saying GPR and Leven fielded teams that wouldn't be good enough to beat the bottom sides ! It all cums down to the league committee why keep games with the big sides till end of the season Aberdour had to play big teams with full squads Bowhill played 3 of the big teams and none could field there best team !

A think its fukn terrible that gpr and leven have fielded weakened sides and allowed bowhill to win the league if a was aberdour a wud be gawn mental and putting a protest in

Your right Andy your forgetting Ylum n Aberdour also played weakened teams n chucked their games st Bowhill, you've got that bitter taste in your mouth again, you been chewing lemons, if only your uncle Mick had thought you were good enough to wear the Bowhilll jersey a few years ago it might have been so different 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂💪
What eh u on about ave never once had a dig at bowhill a hope the players win everything but also hope the committee get struck down wi the shiits for the rest eh their life, all am saying is why put a weakened team out uz played full strength in this day n age players shud want to play every game no matter whats at stake