Fife Football Forum

Any Updates 17/5/17

Hooper88

Well go and look after your club victor meldrew coz the last time a looked there not in great shapes ! Bring back Grant Brough

😂😂 that's when you know there's no sensible debate happening here!!!
What's funny did your team have a good season! Grants the last manager to do anything at the Glens finished 4th with the budget of a bottom junior team but look forward to you getting them up to the top league !What's funny is guys hiding behind a username having digs!! The opinion of such people means nothing to me. Also what's funny is that this is a topic which has nothing to do with junior football, let alone the Glens but when someone says something you don't like then you try divert away from that!!!

It's all too easy to have digs when hiding behind a username 😂😂

No half as funny as you playing that wee skinny ginger lad that wouldny even get a game fer Glenrothes ammies just to keep yersel in a job but yer right this topic has nothing to do with the juniors so mind yer ain business and off back to pie n bovril

Well go and look after your club victor meldrew coz the last time a looked there not in great shapes ! Bring back Grant Brough

😂😂 that's when you know there's no sensible debate happening here!!!
What's funny did your team have a good season! Grants the last manager to do anything at the Glens finished 4th with the budget of a bottom junior team but look forward to you getting them up to the top league !
What's funny is guys hiding behind a username having digs!! The opinion of such people means nothing to me. Also what's funny is that this is a topic which has nothing to do with junior football, let alone the Glens but when someone says something you don't like then you try divert away from that!!!

It's all too easy to have digs when hiding behind a username 😂😂

No half as funny as you playing that wee skinny ginger lad that wouldny even get a game fer Glenrothes ammies just to keep yersel in a job but yer right this topic has nothing to do with the juniors so mind yer ain business and ###### off back to pie n bovril

Here we go again eh........

What's ylum got to do wi me like??? Am no slating them they are squad players gid ones at that but to beatteams like bowhill u need to be at full strength, bowhill has the wee psychological advantage now and will in my opinion beat them 2 Moro now

What edge? Both teams missing key players. Suppose we both played weakened teams tho eh? Aww well Another trophy for the boys. Cheers for pushing us on hooper. And ya cant thanks for it during the season saying a hope uz win all. Hopefully u guys can win the Mickey Mouse league and be amongst the big boys again 🏆🏆

What's ylum got to do wi me like??? Am no slating them they are squad players gid ones at that but to beatteams like bowhill u need to be at full strength, bowhill has the wee psychological advantage now and will in my opinion beat them 2 Moro now

What edge? Both teams missing key players. Suppose we both played weakened teams tho eh? Aww well Another trophy for the boys. Cheers for pushing us on hooper. And ya cant thanks for it during the season saying a hope uz win ###### all. Hopefully u guys can win the Mickey Mouse league and be amongst the big boys again 🏆🏆

Try oor best bomber .....bit disrespectful calling it mickey mouse league are ye no

What edge? Both teams missing key players. Suppose we both played weakened teams tho eh? Aww well Another trophy for the boys. Cheers for pushing us on hooper. And ya cant thanks for it during the season saying a hope uz win ###### all. Hopefully u guys can win the Mickey Mouse league and be amongst the big boys again 🏆🏆
Try oor best bomber .....bit disrespectful calling it mickey mouse league are ye no

Tongue in cheek neebs u know me eh 😜