Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Weshallnotbemoved

Dundonald Bluebell

Another great example of what can be achieved with proper football men at the helm. Hard to believe they were a struggling regional outfit only a few years ago.God only knows what Glenrothes were thinking about when they undermined the likes of Wyse, Halliday and Rogerson. Top 6 in their first season in the super league is a remarkable achievement and im sure under Stevie Kay they will be looking to be improve on that next season.

^^ Yet another thread started to have another pop at Glenrothes.

Is this really a Juniors forum or just a slag off the Glens forum? First time I've had a look at the comments, probably the last too🙄

Almost every junior club in Fife has had success of some sort over the past 5 years and they owe it all to one man. Be patient Shiekh when they join the new amateur setup in a year or two Scotia will benefit from him too.

19 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Boys are all disappointed with the result but what goes on at Dundonald stays in Dundonald. Move along.

I wonder if you would say that had the side in question been Glenrothes!!:P

23 hours ago, Berti said:

I wonder if you would say that had the side in question been Glenrothes!!:P

Hahahaha

The damage caused by Cooper will take a considerable time to repair but since the return of Simpy there are signs that the Glens are  emerging from the long, unlit tunnel they entered in September 2011