Fife Football Forum

Dundonald Bluebell

11 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Can’t speak for Oak Lee but when Glens4life comes out of hiding and apologises to White Star I’m out of here.

I’ll be satisfied when Deadly says he’s had an apology. He’s not got the balls to admit he was wrong for either though so we’ll both be here forever.

Aye you’re right it’s never going to happen so let’s get back on topic John Martin  Apparently he had 2 options Lochgelly or the Shippy and he chose Bawbag Brough over Mr Illustrious. 2 of the most hated figures in Fife Football . Can’t have been easy for the lad. Hahaha

At a club he’s always dreamed of playing for and captaining but f@cked off to Balingry with his wheelbarrow at the first sight of a brown envelope. Returned after they sold their best players to raise the best part of £4000 to bring him back. Spits the dummy at a race night and leaves for heehaw to be closer to his family and is now sold to Burntisland. Aye they sure don’t make legends like that nowadays. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 01/02/2018 at 2:08 PM, Oak Lee said:

No I’m talking about the boy Gay at Kennoway. It was an ex Glens committee man that told me so probably a load of sh1te

Might be true , I’ve been told the he pulled up in the warm up because he’s signed a pre contract with Dundonald and didn’t want to play against them. 

On 28 February 2018 at 11:08 AM, Hawhaw said:

Might be true , I’ve been told the he pulled up in the warm up because he’s signed a pre contract with Dundonald and didn’t want to play against them. 

Must be true. Though I thought it was both the gays they were after ? Surprised the 2 of them didn't pull out. Must have faked the injury the week before as well then.

Shouldn't listen to rumours as I heard haw haw, oak Lee & weshallnotbemoved were all the same person. 

I also never knew there were pre contracts in the juniors ! Is there someone out there who knows this ?

3 hours ago, jimmyg said:

Shouldn't listen to rumours as I heard haw haw, oak Lee & weshallnotbemoved were all the same person. 

Take it from me, you heard wrong. The only thing I have in common with the other 2 is my removal from P&B for speaking the truth. If you look back the thread you will also see that I tried to play  down the rumour as I have friends there and wanted to nip it in the bud so would appreciate it if you could keep me out of this one.

On 01/02/2018 at 1:04 PM, Oak Lee said:

Heard a rumour last week the boy Gay has been interesting them, doors wide open now.

On 01/02/2018 at 2:08 PM, Oak Lee said:

No I’m talking about the boy Gay at Kennoway. It was an ex Glens committee man that told me so probably a load of sh1te

At the time of posting the above I was talking about the boy Gay who played for Glens but left after he was attacked by John Martin. I was unaware his brother played for Kennoway too. Hope this clears up any confusion.

• 1 year later...