Fife Football Forum

Lochgelly Albert

On 9/4/2021 at 4:34 PM, Go Daddy said:

the Daily Record has this week given front page coverage to offensive and unacceptable language on social media

Why I keep a broad and concise library of screenshots. Never know when they may come in handy.

On 10/4/2018 at 5:46 PM, Bertie Wooster said:

Aye, very good! Didn’t you know it’s the curse! It’s full on Poltergeist spooky shit.

Its about time I was honest. It is a curse. When we were working on new drains at the top end of the pitch we discovered Gardiners Park is built on an Indian burial ground. Then our greenkeeper ran over a leprechaun with our new rotary mower. To compound it all I told a gypsy to stick her clothes pegs up her arse. It’s a curse! 

Feel free to have a pop pop as I’m clearly missing all the underhand activity that’s secretly undermining the Albert. I though it was down to the Illuminati?  

However, you clearly have an intimate knowledge of the running of the club. It’s Armadale at home on Saturday. Feel free to introduce yourself.

Was trawling through my favourite thread on here looking for some more pics to add to my next video and came across this little gem, from the time Bertie got all high and mighty wanting people to introduce themselves. How ironic he disappeared  like a puff of smoke the minute he was outed and is too cowardly to return and explain himself. Far be it for me to question him as he’s clearly an expert on secret societies but I don’t think it had anything to do with Indian burial ground, a leprechaun or gypsy. Could be wrong but I’m 99.9% certain the undermining of the Albert along with his swift disappearing act has more to do so with this

2BEA6A5D-18C6-40B9-97AA-F2A239FB4CA2.jpeg

On 9/12/2021 at 10:13 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

“I got you Abe” :lol: Can’t wait to see that one. 

Like the idea of getting the sponsors involved, reckon I’ll do something similar myself now.

Glad you’ve finally come round to my way of thinking mate. They’ve had long enough after Friday let the flames begin. If it’s good enough for HEART AND HAND, THE DAILY RECORD, MICHAEL STEWART AND THE BBC to dig up dirt it’s good enough for me.

17 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Glad you’ve finally come round to my way of thinking mate. They’ve had long enough after Friday let the flames begin. If it’s good enough for HEART AND HAND, THE DAILY RECORD, MICHAEL STEWART AND THE BBC to dig up dirt it’s good enough for me.

Just make sure whatever you reveal is factual and you have the evidence to back it up. 

• jimmy locked and unlocked this topic
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 10/30/2021 at 5:28 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Couple of rumours involving Lochgelly doing the rounds. Please let them be true.  

Wid be karma if true their aboot to fold. Bad enough somebody in his position spewing such backward views but even worse that the rest of them haven’t held him to account. Very least they should have done was distance them self’s. That they haven’t after all this time makes them every bit as bad and a hope they do fold.

On 11/23/2021 at 3:30 PM, Marconi said:

Wid be karma if true their aboot to fold. Bad enough somebody in his position spewing such backward views but even worse that the rest of them haven’t held him to account. Very least they should have done was distance them self’s. That they haven’t after all this time makes them every bit as bad and a hope they do fold.

Didn’t you just post on the amateur forum that it’s never good to see any team fold? contradicting much?

6 hours ago, Marconi said:

Welcome ZBP,  a sure did. No anything  wrang wi yer  eyes fella. Which is great, al no need tae explain why noo cos you’ll have seen this anaw eh

63EA0774-9673-4C89-A485-7A252B6F5E58.jpeg

I take it he’s involved with Lochgelly? This post is bad craic I agree, but a bit much to have a 3 year witch hunt and wish the club to fold. It’s an historic post by an old man and I bet if we were to go through every single persons social accounts involved in football, we’ll find posts that are they aren’t proud of now. So what then? Call for more teams to fold? Cmon man, where do you draw the line?

2 hours ago, ZidanesBaldPatch said:

Here mate, there’s literally 3 threads of you going after Lochgelly spanning over 4 years by the looks of it. You got nothing better to do with your time?

”dad, can you make me dinner?”

“not now son, I’m making my weekly Albert meme”

you need to seek help pal. Absolute sad act.

1 hour ago, ZidanesBaldPatch said:

I take it he’s involved with Lochgelly? This post is bad craic I agree, but a bit much to have a 3 year witch hunt and wish the club to fold. It’s an historic post by an old man and I bet if we were to go through every single persons social accounts involved in football, we’ll find posts that are they aren’t proud of now. So what then? Call for more teams to fold? Cmon man, where do you draw the line?

Can’t speak for Marconi as like you he’s a new poster. Both of you it would appear have different opinions on the subject which you are entitled to but as far as I’m concerned it’s more than bad craic considering it’s from someone who enjoys such a privileged position. You ask if he’s involved in Lochgelly , yet in your other post you are well aware how many threads and how long we have been seeking an apology. Who’s contradicting them self now?

“A historic post from an old man “ you say. What has his age got to do with it? Shouldn’t he know better? or are you suggesting that come a certain age you can do or say what you want no matter who it offends and get away with it. 

“grandad can you make me dinner?”

”not now son, I’m on Facebook offending catholic’s again”

Think I know who needs help!!

So spare me the victim card mate seen it before on here,  him and the club have had plenty time and opportunity to apologise and I couldn’t careless how long it takes, whether that be another 3 days, weeks, months or years.

An 86 year old was jailed only last month for historic crimes committed against young children. You telling me if they were relatives of yours you’d not want him punished because he’s an old man? 

22 minutes ago, Go Daddy said:

Can’t speak for Marconi as like you he’s a new poster. Both of you it would appear have different opinions on the subject which you are entitled to but as far as I’m concerned it’s more than bad craic considering it’s from someone who enjoys such a privileged position. You ask if he’s involved in Lochgelly , yet in your other post you are well aware how many threads and how long we have been seeking an apology. Who’s contradicting them self now?

“A historic post from an old man “ you say. What has his age got to do with it? Shouldn’t he know better? or are you suggesting that come a certain age you can do or say what you want no matter who it offends and get away with it. 

“grandad can you make me dinner?”

”not now son, I’m on Facebook offending catholic’s again”

Think I know who needs help!!

So spare me the victim card mate seen it before on here,  him and the club have had plenty time and opportunity to apologise and I couldn’t careless how long it takes, whether that be another 3 days, weeks, months or years.

An 86 year old was jailed only last month for historic crimes committed against young children. You telling me if they were relatives of yours you’d not want him punished because he’s an old man? 

Wow wow wow, you seriously comparing a stupid Facebook post to child abuse? There’s context and levels man.

please seek help, I’m actually worried about your mental state.

bet if you were to reveal your real name, someone would be able to dig up some social media post you aren’t proud of, but you wouldn’t dare be brave enough to do that. 

The only comparison I made was that of me making a meme and him posting on Facebook instead of making dinner. 

I merely gave an example of a situation where by age is no excuse. Admittedly it was to an extreme as in that situation I  would be hanging the beast from a lamp post and beating him like a piñata with a baseball bat as opposed to just seeking an apology but you  go ahead and twist it to suit your own agenda. 

Do not worry about my mental state can assure you I’m perfectly sane. 

My name is Sean Wilson and I once put my brother in law in hospital for cheating on my sister, something I’m not proud of but was man enough to apologise to them both and we’ve moved on. Happy digging, now who are you?