Fife Football Forum

Lochgelly Albert

11 hours ago, ZidanesBaldPatch said:

I take it he’s involved with Lochgelly? This post is bad craic I agree, but a bit much to have a 3 year witch hunt and wish the club to fold. It’s an historic post by an old man and I bet if we were to go through every single persons social accounts involved in football, we’ll find posts that are they aren’t proud of now. So what then? Call for more teams to fold? Cmon man, where do you draw the line?

Hink yer missing the point fella. He’s the main man at a senior Scottish fitbaw club. Dermot Desmond and Ian Bankier are auld men tae ye dinny see them spouting p!sh like that on follow follow. Disny matter how auld ye are or what tier yer club play at still in the public eye. Imagine the outrage if that had been Douglas Park who posted that on Facebook. Dae ye hink fans wid be sayin ach its awrite he’s an auld man. Naw they wid hunt him until he resigned so Ian Patrick is lucky aw their looking fer is an apology.  

I once put my brother in law in hospital for cheating on my sister, something I’m not proud of but was man enough to apologise to them both and we’ve moved on. Happy digging, now who are you?

Was bertie wooster in the wrong?   Yes

Is he a p*ick ? Probably

Should the club have put a statement out condemning this? Yes

Should a community/players/fans lose its club because of this? Not in my opinion.

But if you say sorry even putting someone in hospital is ok.

Edited by That man

18 hours ago, That man said:

I once put my brother in law in hospital for cheating on my sister, something I’m not proud of but was man enough to apologise to them both and we’ve moved on. Happy digging, now who are you?

Is he a p*ick ? Probably

Should a community/players/fans lose its club because of this? Not in my opinion.

Well said that man.

Finally we’ve a neutral poster join and make a positive contribution on the subject. Can’t argue with any of that.

As said previously not something I’m proud of nor was I claiming it was ok but realised it was wrong, held my hands up,  apologised for a mistake.

It was over 12 years ago and back then I’d probably have done the same to Iain Patrick but I’ve learned from that mistake which is why I now choose to castigate him and those who defend him instead. 

Until such time as Bertie Wooster apologises or the club as you rightly claim put out a statement condemning it I will continue. 

On 11/28/2021 at 1:58 AM, That man said:

Bertie Wooster joined this forum because he felt his club were being attacked after signing a player who’s dad was a bad apple and being rebuked here for his actions. We respected that. Where he went wrong was getting all high and mighty and making smart @rse comments involving himself in a dispute that had nothing to do with him.

Is he a p*ick ? Probably

A bigot? Undeniably

89F88CF6-DB45-4CC8-9E76-7FE248EE5BD9.jpeg

A coward for leaving? Most certainly

Without a doubt, they are well aware of the situation. For as long as they refuse to, one can only assume they condone such behaviour and in all likelihood engage in it as well. More the fool them as their silence WILL eventually be to their detriment.

No, but do those said same groups deserve better to lead their club? Yes in my opinion

No but it’s a realisation of having done wrong, an attempt to move on and a promise it won’t happen again. Takes a man to do that.

• 1 month later...