Fife Football Forum

Lochgelly Albert

Lads 

a couple of points after reading some of the posts and being the former assistant at lochgelly this is pure fact 

wee Kingy’s deal from the glens was done between myself Willie Stevie Kay and the manager no one else 

in the short time at lochgelly I spoke to Dougie a few times and it had nothing to do with the team and Barry the manager wouldn’t even know who Dougie was 

When we took over at lochgelly we had 7 players 1 was getting released and 2 boys had agreed to go to other clubs the committee was just agreeing terms with the buying clubs before they left so we worked very hard to get a team together and I feel there is real progression getting made a few more quality signings when players start to become available the team will move up the league no doubt about that 

There have been posts about young rikki Cooper also and all I can say is the young lad has always trained hard and gave 100% in the games we played 

lastly the committee in my short experience at lochgelly are brilliant very hard working very knowledgeable and anyone getting that gig will be well supported 

Any questions men just ask I’m here to confirm or straighten out anything that isn’t true 

On 9/19/2018 at 10:40 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

I know two people personally who are keen on the position and I’m sure there are several more. I’ve every confidence in Pete McQuade and his committee to appoint the right man for the job and whoever it is will be judged by me on results and how he handles himself in the media. 

Kev I’m a man of my word. I can be mean as fcuk, sweet as candy, cold as winter, evil as hell or loyal as a soldier. It all depends on you. 

15 hours ago, Bertie Wooster said:

I’m not defending the  bloke in question. For the record, I don’t know him, have spoken to him a handful of times over the past couple of seasons, don’t know the background, and in all honesty he makes no difference to me either way.

I swear on my grandchildren’s lives that the bloke in question sent a threatening text to Duncan Caithness during his time as chairman of Glenrothes. I know this has nothing to do with Lochgelly, and I’ve been in dialogue with Weshallnotbemoved and Haw Haw over the last couple of days to try and arrange some form of truce. Both have given me their word that should he apologise in this very thread for sending said text( by midnight on the 19th October) they will never mention it or any other of his misdemeanours ever again. Hope this helps mate.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Wednesday at 5:24 pm I received a PM from Glensforlife. The contents of which shall remain just that, private. I have no intention of replying and would just like to reiterate that the only way to put this issue to rest will be an admission to, and apology for sending said text by the time laid out in the previous post.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
On 10/4/2018 at 6:02 PM, Bertie Wooster said:

As far as out committe goes we work hard, always try to do things by the book,

Why then have your committee not taken appropriate action regarding the bigoted comments made by Ian Patrick?

Or perhaps you’d care to elaborate why this same committee find such comments acceptable.

On 5/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Why then have your committee not taken appropriate action regarding the bigoted comments made by Ian Patrick?

Or perhaps you’d care to elaborate why this same committee find such comments acceptable.

He doesn’t do Talking away .

On 5/29/2020 at 11:07 PM, Go Daddy said:

He doesn’t do Talking away .

Well we have everything we need to know now and the Scottish football season restarts on the tenth of June so he now has 6 days in which to respond or we will not only go after him but the club who are harbouring him. There is no place to hide for Jason Cummings who will inevitably have to go and he is certainly no different.

Bertie/Ian Patrick man up, and either resign, apologise to those offended by your comments or elaborate on such comments because we are no longer going to tolerate you or Lochgelly Albert sweeping this under the carpet. 

Don’t say you haven’t been warned.

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2020 at 2:15 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Bertie/Ian Patrick man up, and either resign, apologise to those offended by your comments or elaborate on such comments because we are no longer going to tolerate you or Lochgelly Albert sweeping this under the carpet. 

Got told couple of weeks back that Bertie Wooster and Ian Patrick are not one and the same. Not sure how reliable the source is and still have my doubts. Regardless one or both have had long enough to come clean. Also been told the chairman JK is disappointed with the comments made but the club won’t be taking any action. Looking forward to when play resumes and seeing them get their comeuppance.

On 6/3/2020 at 2:15 AM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Well we have everything we need to know now and the Scottish football season restarts on the tenth of June so he now has 6 days in which to respond or we will not only go after him but the club who are harbouring him. There is no place to hide for Jason Cummings who will inevitably have to go and he is certainly no different.

Yet another post that aged well.:lol:

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 5/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Following on from the arrests made after supporters were found guilty of singing racist abuse on a fans bus and another 6 so far for racist singing in the streets, the Daily Record has this week given front page coverage to offensive and unacceptable language on social media. Police Scotland are now investigating offensive speech from as far back as 2018 by two members of Heart and Hand whom are associated with the club formed by Charles Green in 2012. Unlike Ian Patrick  both have taken full responsibility for their actions, issued apologies and resigned. 

How much longer are Lochgelly Albert  going to remain silent?

17 hours ago, Go Daddy said:

Following on from the arrests made after supporters were found guilty of singing racist abuse on a fans bus and another 6 so far for racist singing in the streets, the Daily Record has this week given front page coverage to offensive and unacceptable language on social media. Police Scotland are now investigating offensive speech from as far back as 2018 by two members of Heart and Hand whom are associated with the club formed by Charles Green in 2012. Unlike Ian Patrick  both have taken full responsibility for their actions, issued apologies and resigned. 

How much longer are Lochgelly Albert  going to remain silent?

I’ve enough screenshots to keep police Scotland busy chapping doors into the next century mate. If all you want is to see the faces of Lochgelly Albert on the front page of the Dhaily Rhecord DM me. 

Personally I don’t want to see that. We’ve all said or done something we regret at some point in our lives. Cammy and Hoggy have been outed and straight away held their hands up,apologised, and resigned from H&H, that should be the end of the matter. Nothing they said was any worse than the language used by Ian Patrick.

The issue here is that Bertie  Wooster got involved in something that had nothing to do with him. The time for remaining quiet was back then, not how. Had he minded his own business instead of getting all high and mighty his demeanour would never have been brought to light. 

Until such time as he realises this and does the honourable thing he will be constantly reminded, as will those who defend him however long it takes and rightly so.