Fife Football Forum

Bowhill V Leven - Cup Final

fifekay

Unlucky bowhill ran oot eh steam the last week or so quite rite after a hard season but well done leven!! And Craig McGuire what u spouting on fb min uve played 6/7 games numb nuts

Hoops ur right about Bowhill having a hard season but if u want success then thats the penalty of it, more games.

Big squads is a must, spoke with Hastie b4 the game today and he told me that Bowhill were lucky that the in the run up to winning the league they had the same squad for nearly all the games but as he told me he had the team sheets of both teams of the games after that night and neither team had anywhere like the same team twice. Work commitements, suspensions, holidays and some boys just not being arsed to play disnae help the managers pick a settled team.

Example of one of the better guys is wee Steph ( Leven ), played final last sat = Bowhill, picked up comite and players player of the year sat night, ran Edin half marathon on Sunday, 90 mins Tue = Bowhill, 90mins Thur = Aberdour and 90 mins today. Thats the kinda guys u need.

Leven prob played more games than most clubs but a squad is the answer, we found that out last year.

No taking nothing away from leven on winning cup after cup but it does help when you play players who are suspended

Hiya Pete.. how we dain pal? Mind that time the Scottish threw it out but they would deal with it accordingly you said? Am sure it's been dealt with and we've all moved on. Well except you ofcourse.

Pete ur like a broken record mate gee it a rest leven are good ylum are dung get over it

A never said ylum are great or leven arent ... the facts are they played a player who was suspended FACT ........sporting integrity eh? If that makes me a broken record then so be it .... leven are a good team .. no getting away from it ...

No taking nothing away from leven on winning cup after cup but it does help when you play players who are suspended

Hiya Pete.. how we dain pal? Mind that time the Scottish threw it out but they would deal with it accordingly you said? Am sure it's been dealt with and we've all moved on. Well except you ofcourse.

bomber ... if you come out and admit yer mistake i think people would get over it but you know and i know yous used a loophole to get away with playing a suspended player ...... all teams were in the same boat as yous regarding letters to players ...anyway its been dealt with and kingdom league has gone ... start of a new era for amateur football but the fafa have giving the kingdom teams a lifeline which a few teams in that league might regret in a couple of years time

Pete ur like a broken record mate gee it a rest leven are good ylum are dung get over it

A never said ylum are great or leven arent ... the facts are they played a player who was suspended FACT ........sporting integrity eh? If that makes me a broken record then so be it .... leven are a good team .. no getting away from it ...
if it got chucked out then let it go u slavouring same pash all the time won't change it

bomber ... if you come out and admit yer mistake i think people would get over it but you know and i know yous used a loophole to get away with playing a suspended player ...... all teams were in the same boat as yous regarding letters to players ...anyway its been dealt with and kingdom league has gone ... start of a new era for amateur football but the fafa have giving the kingdom teams a lifeline which a few teams in that league might regret in a couple of years time

A loophole? Hardly ffs Pete, you were the biggest cheat going but nobody said a word! The new setup should've happened 10 years ago. Not now, just a shame some folk don't want to be a part of it

Av had my say and if am slavouring pish then so be it ..... a think theres others out there who had alot to say about what happened but dont want to say it on a forum in case they fall out with other people ..... am different. A say what a see .... one thing if you tell the truth you cant go wrong ....

Anyway good luck for all the teams next season and leven still have 2 finals to play in probably the worst season for the kingdom league with everything thats went on .. from redrawing some cups and not all cups cause certain teams had hard draws and others didnt .... from playing suspended players and using a loophole to get away with it ... and amalgamation going through at the start of next season is the biggest laugh of all with the people running our game in fife .... laughing stock of football throughout scotland amateur leagues