Fife Football Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Mariner

Teams Folding

Sad to hear Denbeath are calling it a day, just shows even established teams suffer, may not be the last before the start of the new season.....on the plus side there is still a healthy amount of teams in the new association set up

Sad to hear Denbeath are calling it a day, just shows even established teams suffer, may not be the last before the start of the new season.....on the plus side there is still a healthy amount of teams in the new association set up

established ?i said in a previous post that they and kinglassie should never be allowed near the league .

established ?i said in a previous post that they and kinglassie should never be allowed near the league .

I heard your team Freuchies on the verge of folding as well Jaz

i dont have a team mate ,just enjoy watching ammie football .

On ‎06‎/‎06‎/‎2017 at 0:06 PM, simplythebest said:

def folded