Fife Football Forum

Cup Final

Lost 2-1 to hearts of beath tonight. Threw it away after a relatively comfortable first half. Well done to hob on their win. Probably deserved to be honest. Shame about some of the kids though. A kid in a hob top told my daughter she was a junkie bitch and gave her the middle finger. She's 9 years old.

Clearly that kid has a bright future.....

Am Soccer had the best of the first half but we dug deep to get the win, been a long season and boys on both teams looked out on their feet, was great to see the kids from both youth set ups there 2 very well run clubs from top to bottom

Lost 2-1 to hearts of beath tonight. Threw it away after a relatively comfortable first half. Well done to hob on their win. Probably deserved to be honest. Shame about some of the kids though. A kid in a hob top told my daughter she was a junkie bitch and gave her the middle finger. She's 9 years old.

Clearly that kid has a bright future.....

. Very sorry to here of this incident and should not have occurred, I have contacted executive members of Jnr section and asked for them to try and find out who as we do not condone these actions. Again apologies from us and wish you guys and your Jnr section all the very best for the future.

No probs mate appreciate you doing that. She was pretty upset and my wife took both my girls away at half time.

That must have been the reason we lost.... hahaha

Edited by safo