Fife Football Forum

Kfafa Inaugural Annual General Meeting

The shortest AGM I can remember. Let's hope that continues with the monthly meetings.

First time I've met a lot of the new committee and it certainly fills me with confidence for the new association moving forward.

Jaz, I've listened over the years to you spout some utter rubbish on this forum, whether you are trying to wind up members as fun or not, however I will put you right on this one. The Kingdom League always finished their fixtures as I am sure the new Kingdom of Fife will also do.

Leave all your animosity behind regarding the Kingdom League, its gone, and try and put some focus into something positive for the Kingdom of Fife.

All the committee and all the clubs are trying to make this work well, why not try the same!!!!

Jaz, I've listened over the years to you spout some utter rubbish on this forum, whether you are trying to wind up members as fun or not, however I will put you right on this one. The Kingdom League always finished their fixtures as I am sure the new Kingdom of Fife will also do.

Leave all your animosity behind regarding the Kingdom League, its gone, and try and put some focus into something positive for the Kingdom of Fife.

All the committee and all the clubs are trying to make this work well, why not try the same!!!!

well wjc ,were the fafa fixures completed ?

Jaz I don't think they were completed, but they were meaningless games, so do you expect teams to fork out money,for the ref, washing of the strips, hire of the park as the council shut down the parks at the end of May remember, overall total for a meaningless game could come to £90, if the 2 teams agreed on it and the league agreed is there any problem?? Keep to the cricket and the cucumber sandwiches 👍

Jaz I don't think they were completed, but they were meaningless games, so do you expect teams to fork out money,for the ref, washing of the strips, hire of the park as the council shut down the parks at the end of May remember, overall total for a meaningless game could come to £90, if the 2 teams agreed on it and the league agreed is there any problem?? Keep to the cricket and the cucumber sandwiches 👍

Ffs neeb .... that's a shocker of a statement ... surely you have to finish yer league games wether they are meaningless or not ... teams pulling out of cup competitions etc etc is an embarrassment for a league ... Jaz is right on this one

So you would want your club to shell out money on a game that had no bearing on what position the teams finished in the league and it didn't affect any other team in the league, it is also the middle of June, players,committees and managers have been working hard for around 10 months or so to keep clubs going, this is Amatuer football mate not professional football, clubs are struggling to make ends meet as it is, this level is meant to be about enjoyment. You come along to my club for a season where there is basically me and the players keeping it going week in week out, I've tried various ways to get people involved but it's always the same answer, don't have the time sorry. I pulled my team out of a cup because it would have cost us £500 to complete all games in it, we did have the money but I would rather have paid £500 towards our training facilities for the winter, if you think that's embarrassing then so be it, I would call it bring sensible and ensuring the club keeps going for at least another season