Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

Glenrothes 2 Bathgate 4

Just spoken with the work colleague who revealed to me a few weeks ago that a couple of players were unhappy and had no intention of giving their all for a manager whose ignorance and lack of discipline would inevitably run through the whole squad. He was in attendance again on Saturday and reckons the majority are now only going through the motions. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Every week I like to take a satirical look at the Junior game in Fife and have been approached by the Glenrothes Theatre Company to make a short film about their local junior side. Set to be screened at the Rothes Halls during panto season and titled “The Illustrious years” a number of household names from the big hoose have already been signed up. Chairman Dave (Lying) King will play the lead role with former chairman David Murray playing the part of Willie (for every £10 Kennoway spend we will spend a penny) Drew. Former manager Mark Warburton  will play the part of Bawbag Brough , a relatively unknown from the lower regions  who led the club during there best spell but was forced to resign because he never really had a magic hat and Ally McCoist will play the part of club legend Benny Andrews . Another former  Ibrox boss was approached to play the part of the current Warout manager due to his inability to win 3 matches in a row but turned it down claiming his comment about the wearing of green boots was nowhere near as ridiculous as calling Johno a legend . Other famous managers  signed up include Claudio Ranieri who will play Ian Paterson - no he never won the Premier league  but- he did get shafted by Willie Newbigging who will be played by Craig Shakespeare and Paul (sacked by text) Ince who will play the part of Craig Ness. 

Alan Pardew will play the part of  Pikey due to his uncanny resemblance to the water bottle carrrier whilst the long suffering wife and the gobby woman in the pie hut will be portrayed by Mary Killen of gogglebox fame and Brendan O’Carroll (Mrs Browns Boys) respectively for the same reasons.  

Here’s where I need your help, we are looking for half a dozen extras to take part in the production (No, not to play the part of the fans.) to play the part of Glens4life and some of his aliases on the football forums. 

6 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

No, he’s just a village idiot no any good for that role. To play the part of Glens4life you need to be able to act the hard man like non_sequitur , be sleekit like salmonrushdie and go greeting to the mods like Burnieman.

Burnieman :lol::lol: how obvious is his Napoleon Complex?

Edited by Oak Lee

21 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

Burnieman :lol::lol: how obvious is his Napoleon Complex?

What’s  this got to do with me? Why involve me in the dispute with some lying failure of a chairman from Glenrothes? You won’t be here long.

You need to understand, accept, and tolerate me no matter what I do or say, like everyone else does on P&B.Without me to lead the rest would flounder. I appreciate there are rules but they are for the average person and I am way above average.Besides I’m too busy trying to singlehandedly change the future of Junior Football and don’t have either the time or inclination to abide by them. I do wish that we could be equals but we’re not and never will be. In fact I have few equals in this world,and so far, I have yet to meet one. I am wonderful and faultless so expect you to be loyal to me, and be interested in what I have to say at all times no matter what I post. That might all seem arrogant and haughty but that’s ok with me, I just don’t want to be seen like you. I will criticise you and expect you to accept it, but if you criticise me, especially in public, or down vote my posts, I will come at you with rage.I am not manipulative, I just like things to be done my way, no matter how much it inconveniences others, or how it makes them feel.I spend all day every day(except for the couple of hours watching the Burnie on a Saturday)on P&B and expect gratitude for my posts at all times and if you could just vote them up things would be better.

• Self-centred check

•Sense of superiority check

•Lack of empathy check

•Manipulative and controlling check

•Strong need for admiration check

•Easily wounded check

•Being the tragic victim check

•Ignoring conventional rules check

•Extremely sensitive to criticism check  

•Never admitting to being wrong check

Impressive CV there Burnieman, if only you’d threatened to have had him beaten up by someone else rather than just come at him with rage I’d have given you the role.

Lol making up yet another alt, pretending its a real person from another forum.

Seek help immediately, you have serious issues.

Just for anybody that isn't sick to death of this by now and wants to know whats going on, Oak lee is another of weshallnotbemoved alts that appeared on pieandbovril forum   that was banned from there after a week. Burnieman user name on here is another of weshallnotbemoved alts and nothing to do with the poster on pieandbovril named Burrnieman whom weshallnotbemoved and his numerous alts have been trolling for weeks.

Edited by gogsy

7 hours ago, gogsy said:

Just for anybody that isn't sick to death of this by now and wants to know whats going on, Oak lee is another of weshallnotbemoved alts that appeared on pieandbovril forum   that was banned from there after a week. Burnieman user name on here is another of weshallnotbemoved alts and nothing to do with the poster on pieandbovril named Burrnieman whom weshallnotbemoved and his numerous alts have been trolling for weeks.

C1B1B636-1672-4E1D-91C6-F9E12308FC93.gif

but..like every other time you open that big trap of yours very little of it is fact. So for any other idiots out there ( every village has one so please don’t be offended) and for the benefit of our new audience on P&B ( thanks for that btw, it’s really appreciated) here’s what has really been going on.

WhiteStar (god bless him) after attending a match at Kelty over 5 years ago when  Newbigging was manager made an innocent comment on here that the fans were not happy with the teams performances and that Willie should concentrate on the job in hand and forget about how his son was being treated at Glenrothes after his departure. jimmyg who at the time was unknown to WS shot the messenger. An argument ensued an JG and WS agreed to disagree. Dougie Cooper had been found out, talking about WN behind his back but being the coward that he is denied it and chose to put the blame on WS and taunted and teased him. WS wasn’t a man for suffering fools gladly though and gave as good as he got. John Martin then became involved threatening to dig a hole and bury WS . When this had no effect they turned to Grant Brough moderator on FFF who had helped DC out previously with a similar situation by revealing a posters identity. GB didn’t know who WS was though but to appease them banned WS. To cut a long story short their pursuit of WS  has seen an innocent man with 3 young children threatened to be beaten up and pockets rumbled through searching for evidence on mobile phones amongst other unreasonable behaviour. On my family’s life none of that is made up.

It’s hard to change people’s perception of a narcissist because they are so convincing at playing the victim and tainting others as the abuser.

Back on topic, Glens have steadied the ship since Simpy returned, came on loan to us after a spell on the sidelines but I was really surprised to see Kennoway let him go altogether. He might be at the end of his playing career but the managerial merry-go-round will be in full swing shortly and they will do well to hold onto him. 

On 28/11/2017 at 0:30 PM, gogsy said:

A wiz banned efter wan post wan f’in post whits that aw aboot