Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

10 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

“Specky  has made  57 posts on Pie and Bovril since start of November, 32 have been on this thread . It's all about the B.U.”

Quote from Gogsy and his latest contribution on P&B 

Yet the pr1ck advises other to seek help :lol::lol:

One of my contacts reliably informs me he has been warned not to tamper with your lures old yin ;)

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Stevie Kay “joint manager” at the Glens. Great appointment, but about 5 years too late in my opinion. 

Willie said “ As soon as Stevie became available I had no hesitation to try and get him in...

Is Cooper still writing these lies?

This is the same Willie who was all over St Andrews United Facebook touting Stevie for the job within an hour of Morri being relieved of his services.

10 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

Willie said “ As soon as Stevie became available I had no hesitation to try and get him in...

Is Cooper still writing these lies?

This is the same Willie who was all over St Andrews United Facebook touting Stevie for the job within an hour of Morri being relieved of his services.

The same Willie that described John Martin as a Glens legend

C95C9EC3-E3E9-47F2-986F-20955CBC83A9.gif

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If the last 7 years are anything to go by, that is very unlikely mate. Good guys like Benny, Dunc, Gibby, Guppy and Patsy , ex players who served the club well for many years have all been sh@t on but Wullie Campbell is more like Newbigging. Clueless, thinks he knows it all and never off the phone to Cooper. He’ll be there as long as he wants.

On 8/14/2018 at 12:07 PM, Hawhaw said:

Just the one win in their previous six competitive matches and that was against  bottom club Whitburn. Campbell’s jacket must surely be on a shoogly peg.

His record in recent friendlies leaves much to be desired as well. First Lochore and now Lochgelly . If he had even an ounce of integrity he would do the right thing and take the decision out of the hands of the interim board. 

22 hours ago, Hawhaw said:

Interesting team sheet on Saturday. No Simpy, looks like the rumours are true and he’s off.

If anybody could have made Glenrothes great again it was Simpy. Too much of a threat in my opinion so inevitable he would be pushed aside really .Can’t say I blame him for leaving as standing on the the sidelines watching, while Campbell is prancing around the park like a ballerina would be too much for anyone to take.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/21/2018 at 5:11 PM, Weshallnotbemoved said:

standing on the the sidelines watching, while Campbell is prancing around the park like a ballerina would be too much for anyone to take.

Speaking to one of the Glens contingent last night in Kirkcaldy. He said they lost 6-0 last week because boys were benched for being at a wedding the previous one. So no John Legend, or Rudolf Nureyev who was on the piss in Coopers bar last week, in the starting line up against Tayport today.