Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

I noticed  the KSH manager stepped down on Tuesday their Facebook page was unindated with comments. Everyone of them either expressing their disappointment at the decision or thanking him for his contribution and wishing him well. It’s been three hours now since the Glens announcement and not one single similar comment. Instead every Tom Dick and Harry are mocking the situation throwing their hat and their granny in the ring for the position. Says it all really.

Wrong on so many levels Coco. Check the opening post in this thread and you will see I wished Glens well at the start of last season. I have also said that Stevie was a good appointment albeit too late. Not going to deny I haven’t criticised Willie but when you come out with statements claiming someone who has taken a young player by the throat and comes and goes as he pleases to be a club legend then you leave yourself wide open. Benny and Patsy real club legends were both appointed during Coopers tenure, I challenge you to tell me when I was ever on any of their backs. As for the other two, threatening to dig holes and bury someone for airing their views on a public forum and rummaging through players belongings in the changing rooms, deserve all they get

7 hours ago, Oak Lee said:

Are we not all the same person anymore?

C3EA491B-A1D9-4624-98EF-3B71BFCDA77D.jpeg

7 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

As for the other two, threatening to dig holes and bury someone for airing their views on a public forum and rummaging through players belongings in the changing rooms, deserve all they get

Aye but 37E450F7-1425-44F2-8DED-B18948DF96D7.jpeg

Cocco88 two days ago I challenged you to show me where I’ve been on every Glens players back. You haven’t , quite simply because you can’t. Everything I’ve posted in here is factual I’ve no need to make anything up. Nothing myself Oaklee or Hawhaw have said on here had anything to do with the sacking of Willie and Grant or Johns decision to leave. Who’s going to want the job now? you ask. I know two people personally who are keen on the position and I’m sure there are several more. I’ve every confidence in Pete McQuade and his committee to appoint the right man for the job and whoever it is will be judged by me on results and how he handles himself in the media. Instead of pointing the finger at us ask yourself the real reason anyone would be put off applying for the job. You will do well to start with the behaviour of Glens4life, Johno9 and Austin Powers. 

18 hours ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

Trust me you would have been wasting your time anyhow. Glad you know who the 3 I referred to are as it means you also know how they treated White Star on the back of an opinion that didn’t directly concern them. Which is why I make no apology for constantly reminding them. 

Don’t forget jimmyg it was his reply that instigated it all.

• 2 weeks later...