Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

On 9/16/2018 at 9:40 PM, Oak Lee said:

I noticed  the KSH manager stepped down on Tuesday their Facebook page was unindated with comments. Everyone of them either expressing their disappointment at the decision or thanking him for his contribution and wishing him well. It’s been three hours now since the Glens announcement and not one single similar comment. Instead every Tom Dick and Harry are mocking the situation throwing their hat and their granny in the ring for the position. Says it all really.

KSH announced the appointment of  Kevin Byers on Monday , again their Facebook page was inundated with fans and friends expressing their delight and wishing the former ICT and Brechin City player all the best. It’s now been 11 hours since the Glens announcement and not one single similar comment. Instead we have a fan asking who they are and a supporter asking if it’s a joke. Again says it all really.

39 minutes ago, craw1 said:

I’m no a fan, just it seen a post on Twitter but I do find a strange appointment as Lochgelly haven’t had the best of starts to the season

I know you’re not a fan Wullie. I wasn’t referring to you pal, I was talking about on their Facebook page. Got to agree though, strange decision. Although I’ve been told there were only 2 applicants them and Bobby Bayne. With Cooper and Martin still dictating it was never going to be the latter.

40 minutes ago, Oak Lee said:

I know you’re not a fan Wullie. I wasn’t referring to you pal, I was talking about on their Facebook page. Got to agree though, strange decision. Although I’ve been told there were only 2 applicants them and Bobby Bayne. With Cooper and Martin still dictating it was never going to be the latter.

I heard Glens didn't have any applicants at the start of last week, and KSH also struggled by sounds of things, I heard they contacted a couple of people who turned down the chance to speak to them, back in the day these kind of clubs would be interviewing a number of guys over a couple on nights, now they can hardly attract one applicant!! Lochgelly will probably struggle to attract anyone again also, cant see anyone wanting to leave a job to take on Lochgelly, saying that I didn't see anyone leaving a job to take on Glens!

Good luck to these guys who have taken over both clubs.

Edited by izod

Having persuaded weshallnotbemoved and Haw Haw to give Dougie Cooper one final chance to put right his wrong doing yesterday, I am pleased to announce that they have this morning agreed to allow John Martin the same opportunity. If he apologises in this thread for threatening to dig a hole and bury White Star (by the 21st October) there will be no more mention of his misdemeanours on or off the field in this forum. 

I thank you from the bottom of my heart giving me this opportunity to apologise, the comments I made many years ago was so out of character of myself and hope the person that this offended can accept my apology! I am now in a better place in my life and ready to move on! 

Yours

Jock The Turk

On 10/7/2018 at 12:45 PM, Johno m said:

I thank you from the bottom of my heart giving me this opportunity to apologise, the comments I made many years ago was so out of character of myself and hope the person that this offended can accept my apology! I am now in a better place in my life and ready to move on! 

Yours

Jock The Turk

Apology accepted.

On 10/7/2018 at 12:45 PM, Johno m said:

Yours

Jock The Turk

Thank you for your apology, I do appreciate you are accepting responsibility for your actions, however due to your partner in crimes refusal to man up I am still too angry and need more time to process the situation and my feelings about it before  I’m  ready to move on. 

Having had more time to reflect on the situation and sought reassurances from Weshallnotbemoved that Bawbag Brough & Mr Illustrious will not be let off scot-free, I am now in a position to accept Johns apology. All the best to him, the Glens and the new management team. 

• 4 months later...

Just like to say I had a little too much to drink yesterday and misinterpreted being given permission to make it public before today’s game. This was totally out of character and I apologise if anyone is offended. Hopefully the lad will get his move within the next couple of days and I will not need to comment any further on the situation. I wish Callum and the Glens best of luck against Downfield today.

We all make mistakes mate, at least you have the balls to hold your hands up before anything esculates. Proves your human. Without stirring a hornets nest myself can I suggest Glens only have themselves to blame as it would appear they have one rule for some and another rule for others.