Fife Football Forum

Glenrothes

You should know by now that when I’m armed with facts I don’t care what escalates but my timing was wrong and that’s why I apologised. Like I stated previously the lad wants to move on and should be allowed to do so the same as anyone else. If this happens before next weekend that will be the end of the matter as far as I’m concerned. No agenda or anything personal I must add, would be posting the same had it been Thornton Hibs and Gary Thomson.

41 minutes ago, Weshallnotbemoved said:

You should know by now that when I’m armed with facts I don’t care what escalates but my timing was wrong and that’s why I apologised. Like I stated previously the lad wants to move on and should be allowed to do so the same as anyone else. If this happens before next weekend that will be the end of the matter as far as I’m concerned. No agenda or anything personal I must add, would be posting the same had it been Thornton Hibs and Gary Thomson.

Aye but no Calum smith and dundonald eh

Glenrothes Juniors Club Statement:

The club can confirm that an application has been made to join the East of Scotland League for Season 2019/20 with an SFA Club Licence application to follow soon.

This is not a decision we have taken lightly, however the committee feel it is a progressive move which will ultimately allow us to provide access to the football league pyramid currently in place, if our applications is successful.

We will also be setting up a youth academy from next season at Under 17, under 19 and under 20 level with the under 20's playing in the Lowlands Development League ( dependant on application approval )
From a playing perspective this will allow a pathway for the Club’s youth teams and an opportunity to play in the Development League and play at a good level within their own local club.

This is an opportunity for the people of Glenrothes to get behind its local football club and be part of the clubs vision moving forward, we will be advertising for new volunteer positions and committee posts in due course to help us drive Glenrothes Football club forward together.

Glens the only Fife team to get a win today apart from YM, rest got pumped. Meanwhile in the big leagues there were wins for Hill of Beath, Crossgates, Burntisland and Inverkeithing. :)

Edited by gogsy

5 hours ago, gogsy said:

Glens the only Fife team to get a win today apart from YM, rest got pumped. Meanwhile in the big leagues there were wins for Hill of Beath, Crossgates, Burntisland and Inverkeithing. :)

Been told you’ve edited this post twice already and yet it’s still a lot of p!sh. As for the big leagues heard today there’s a few ready to move back once confirmation that ERJFA will be in at tier 6 is announced next week.

8 minutes ago, Hawhaw said:

Been told you’ve edited this post twice already and yet it’s still a lot of p!sh. As for the big leagues heard today there’s a few ready to move back once confirmation that ERJFA will be in at tier 6 is announced next week.

Name the clubs lol , that's a load of bull and you know it.